Practice and Drinks

''Over Here!!!'' A mint hair witch yelled out to her teammates, She caught the grudgby ball and threw it into the triangle hoop. ''Wooooh'' Amity yells out as she runs up to her teammates to praise them. Her teammates consisted of a 3 eyed witch with light pink skin and Dark pink hair, her name is Boscha. Her second teammate had short hair, just barley touching her shoulders, she would usually have glasses on, but since they were practicing she left them in the locker room. Her name is Willow.

''Nice pass Boscha!" Amity said as she put her hand on her teammates shoulder, ''Thanks! and Willow that was some nice plant spell used!'' Willow blushed at the compliment, ''Aw shucks, thanks Boscha!'' Boscha gave Willow a thumbs up and turns towards to the captain of the team, ''What next captain?'' Boscha asked, Amity thought for a second, looking around the field to see if they should practice anything else for next weeks game. ''Nah, I think we covered everything we need to work on for today actually, Lets just head back to the locker room, its been a long day''. Amity started walking off the field and towards the locker room, Boscha and willow followed right behind.

They went into the locker and started to get dressed, Amity wore her varsity jacket and some shorts. Boscha wore a pink shirt and kept her shorts on. Willow also wore the exact same thin gas Boscha expect her's was Green. ''Dang, you guys planning on being twins or something?'' Amity ask as she noticed what Boscha and Willow were both wearing. ''Willow! I thought I told you this was my style!'' Boscha told Willow ''No way, I've been wearing this style longer than you!!'' They continued back and forth until amity had to step in and stop them before they tore each other apart. ''Guys, theres no problem of you guys wearing the same thing, in fact I think its kinda cute'' Amity says with a smile. That made Both Willow and Boscha blush at each other. ''Anyways I'm gonna head home, probably get something to drink'' Amity said as she began to walk towards the door. ''Wait! Amity!'' Boscha yelled out, Amity turned around and faced her direction. ''Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and Willow to this tea shop we've been going to for the past few days!'' Amity raised an eyebrow ''You want to drag me to a shop i've never even been too before? Yeah no thanks'' Amity turned around and walked towards the door. ''Amity come on!'' Boscha yelled out, ''At least give it a shot! It's awesome I promise! They got all these different drinks and food there, plus you never really hang out with us after practice! so please will you come?'' Boscha gave amity puppy eyes, Amity rolled her eyes. ''If I go to this stupid shop, will you stop bothering me about it?'' Boscha gave her a nod. ''Fine! Let's go'' Amity said, Boscha quickly got up and gave Amity a hug. ''Hey! What did I tell you about hugging me?'' Boscha quickly pulled away. ''Sorry!" Boscha said with a little chuckle.

Amity, Boscha, and Willow began to walk to the boiling isles and looked around for the store.After only walking for 15 mins, amity began to complain. ''Oh my gosh Boscha! How far is this stupid store?! My legs are killing me!'' Amity complained, ''Not much longer Amity, its just around this corner'' Willow looked at Amity and rolled her eyes ''Why does she have to complain about everything?'' Willow thought but she was quickly popped back into reality as Boscha yelled. ''We're here!"' Amity looked up and saw the stores name ''Dorky Otter''. ''The dorky otter? Seriously? The name even sounds stupid!'' Boscha looked at amity with annoyance ''You know, you can't judge a book by its cover'' Boscha said. ''You can if the logo looks like that!''. The building had a cute otter holding their hand against their face while smiling. ''Amity just come on!'' Boscha and Willow quickly entered the Tea shop, The shop wasn't much, it had some tables, booths, and of course the front register. Amity looked around with annoyance. ''Everything around here just screams annoyance, I'm outta here'' Boscha grabbed Amity. ''Amity please, just once'' Amity sighed and stood in line with boscha and willow. While waiting, Amity looked at the menu, she didn't really see anything she would like. ''Next!" A voice screamed as it was Boscha's turn to order. Boscha ordered the number 8 which Amity didn't really know what it was. then it was willows turn, she ordered just a cake and some green tea with it. It was time for Amity's turn. She looked up at the menu trying to figure out what she wanted. ''Welcome to Dorky Otter! May I take your order?'' Amity looked forward before pausing for a moment. Amity looked at the girl in front of her, she had a pink apron on with a purple shirt under. She had short hair and beautiful brown eyes. She had round ears, this was a human! Amity short circuited and just stood there, staring at the beautiful girl in front of her, ''Oh, I'm sorry give me one second!'' the girl said as she grabbed the tea from the back that was done cooling and put some bubble in the cup before shouting ''Number 8 for...Boscha!'' Boscha quickly went up and paid the 7 snails she owed the girl ''Thanks!'' Boscha said, she turned to her captain who was still staring at the girl. ''Captain?'' Boscha asked, ''Captain! Hello? Earth to Amity! Amity quickly shouted ''Wuh What!?'' ''It's your turn to order'' Boscha explained. ''Oh yeah, right''. She quickly tried to order something but she didn't even know what to say!, not to mention she was struggling to even mutter a word. ''I-I, Um..'' The girl eventually said ''If you're having trouble choosing, I think butterfly Lemonade Tea with Boba would suit you because you look cute today!'' Amity just stood there, her face as bright as a tomato as she tried to process what the girl said. Boscha eventually stepped in, ''Yeah, I think she would like that!'' the girl turned around and quickly worked on Amity's drink. Boscha laid out the 7 snails she owed the girl. ''Here you go!" The girl said handing Amity her drink. Amity just raised her hand and slowly grabbed it from her. ''Have a nice day!'' the girl said as she continued working on orders. Boscha grabbed amity's hand and signaled Willow to come along. They all went outside and began to walk.

Boscha looks up at Amity who is still blushing, ''Um, Captain...What was all that about?'' Amity quickly snapped back into reality ''I-I don't know what you're talking about!'' Amity said while trying to avoid the question. ''Captain, we all saw what happened, Why'd you freeze up in there? You never freeze up!'' Willow said. ''I-I was just looking at the menu!" Amity quickly answered. ''The menu wasn't down to your level, you would've had to look up to see the menu in the first place, Something clearly happened'' Amity got more irritated, ''Nothing happened! I just didn't know what to order!'' Boscha stopped asking and thought about what just happened then a sudden idea came through her head, did Amity like that girl? ''Amity, do you like that girl?'' Amity quickly blushed and answered ''What! No! I don't like that girl! Why would I? that shop sucks!" Boscha let out a quick laugh, ''Oh my gosh you do like that girl don't you?'' Amity let out a angry grunt, ''That's it, I'm going home! I'll see you guys later!'' Amity began walking off to the direction of her house. ''She definitely likes that girl at the tea shop, we should try to bring her to the shop again!" Boscha told Willow. ''Are you sure Boscha? I don't exactly want to have one of my fingers go missing because we try to tease her with that girl'', ''Yeah that's a good point...Or we can take that chance and take her here again!'' Boscha flattens her eyebrows ''Boscha'', ''What?'' Boscha says. Willow and Boscha walked together for a little while before finishing their drinks and walking down the path where they would soon split up. ''You think Amity is gonna get distracted having that girl on her mind?'' Boscha asked Willow. ''I Doubt it, but if she does we can just help her keep her mind off that girl, anyways i'll see you later Boscha!'' Boscha and Willow said their goodbyes before splitting up and entering their homes.

Amity entered her home and went upstairs, she passed by her brother and sisters room, as she walked down the hallway, without any warning, both Edric and Emira jumped out their rooms. ''Hey Mittens!'' Amity jumped and nearly fell to the ground, she looked at her sibling with a face of anger. ''What did I tell you guys about doing that?!''. ''Woah, easy Mittens, we were just joking. Aww did we scare you?'' Edric says as he squishes Amity's cheeks together. Amity flays her arms to make her brother stop. ''Anything interesting happened today?'' Emira asked Amity. Amity's face immediately went red, she was thinking of that girl again. ''Nope! nothing at all. I'll see you tomorrow!'' Amity dashes towards her door. ''Ok! Don't forget to finish your home-'' Edric's voice was cutoff by Amity's door. Amity took off her jacket and looked at it. ''The team is counting on you...No distractions, I can't be thinking about that girl, I only saw her once and now she's all I think about...I can't risk the team losing'' Amity looks at her desk where she left her drink, she hasn't even taken a drink yet. She picks up the cup and takes a sip. She fell in love with the drink and continued drinking it while doing her homework. She finished her cup and went to her trashcan, she held the cup over the trash can. She hesitated, then pulled back. She put the cup on her shelf. her shelf full of her accomplishments. She won the boiling isles championship in her first year and kept winning matches in grudgby. She fell into her bed, still staring at the cup as she drifted off to sleep.