Confidence and Questions

Amity was downstairs with her sister and brother. She was looking at her penstagram page while sitting on their couch. She was scrolling through her pictures, she scrolled down until she found the post she made a year ago, where she took a selfie with her team after they won the grudgby championship in their first year. Amity smiled at the picture. This season, her team was doing very well. they had an upcoming game and if they won that one they would move on to the playoff game.

Suddenly the house phone ranged. Edric picked up the phone. ''Hello?'' Edric asked the person on the other side of the phone. ''Really?'' Edric said. Amity raised an eyebrow at his brother. ''Ok, thanks for letting us know. uh-huh, ok bye!'' Edric hung up the phone, placing it back on the table.

''Who was that'' Emira asked Edric. ''School's canceled today, apparently, there was an outbreak of rouge abominations, so they gotta clean that up. Looks like you got an early weekend Mittens!'' Edric told Amity.

''Huh. What do I do now?'' Amity questioned herself. Emira suddenly had an idea. ''I know Mittens, Why don't you hang out with us?'' Emira suggested. Amity looked at Emira like she was crazy. ''You want me...To hang out...with you guys?'' Emira nodded her head. ''I'd rather help clean the abominations then hang out with you guys'' Amity said sarcastically. ''Aw, come on Mittens! It'll be fun! Edric and I have to do something first, it'll probably take an hour, so what to do you say?''.

Amity thought to herself for a minute. She hasn't hanged out with her siblings for a while now, and she feels really bored right now. ''Ok fine, we can hang out'' Amity told her siblings. ''Great! Let's meet up at the markets in 1 hour!'' Emira told Amity. Amity put on her usual jacket and opened the front door. ''Ok, see you later Mittens!" Edric yelled out Amity. She closed the door and proceeded to walk towards the market.

An hour. She had to find something to do for an entire day. Amity emptied out her pockets and found that she still had some money leftover from yesterday. She could just walk around and find something to buy with the snails she had left. She reached the market and looked around. Most of the people were just selling junk or things she already had. Amity sighed in bordem. Nothing was happening.

Amity continued looking around, hoping to find something that catches her eye. Suddenly, she hears loud noises, she heads towards the sound. She finds someone screaming demands to people who walk by. ''You, Servant! Buy this human stuff or the king of demons will prey on you!!!". It was King, she remembered him from yesterday. ''Forget it, King threatening customers won't make them buy this stuff'' Eda told King. ''But Eda! I'm the king of demons, everyone should be fearing me!'' King screamed towards Eda.

Amity giggled at King, She decided to check out the stand, she never seen many human items, she thought she could find something different here. Amity walked up to the stand starting at the many items on the table. Eda noticed this and decided to do her classic pitch routine. ''Why hello there? See anything ya like?!''. Amity looked on the table and noticed something, she couldn't believe it, It was the 5th installment of Azura. Amity almost jumped with joy, she calmed herself down and pointed to the book.

''Um, I couldn't help but notice this Azura book...Is it for sell?'' Amity asked the owl lady. ''Of course,it's for sell kid, why would this be on the table if it wasn't?'' Eda asked Amity. Amity blushed in embarrassment. ''Aww, don't be embarrassed kid, it was just a question!'' Amity felt more comfortable now to continue the conversation about the book.

''So...How much is it for the Azura book?'' Amity asked Eda. Eda took a moment to think of a price, and noticed the jacket that Amit was wearing. ''Hang on, is that a grudgby jacket?'' Eda asked as she pointed towards the jacket. Amity looked down and gave a slight chuckle. ''Oh yeah...yes it is, I'm actually the captain of the team!'' Amity said with confidence. ''Nice kid! You know I used to be a grudgby player myself! Wasn't the captain, but I was the star player of the team!''