Twenty Seven.

Lyrik

The movie was over.

We started to pack everything up and put it into Donna's car.

Looking back I saw that Mike and his friends were gone.

I sighed as I got into the passenger seat as Donna started up the car.

We entered her penthouse with everything we brought with us in our hands.

Donna through all the trash away and then took the sheets and stuff from my hands.

"These need to be washed now." She said as she turned and walked down a hallway.

We heard the washer and moments later Donna came back.

"Follow me." She said.

We followed her to her room and she opened her closet.

She pulled out two pairs of shorts and two tank tops, handing it to us.

"Thanks." We both said.

"Of course. Are you guys hungry?"

"A little." Birdie said.

"How does chicken Parmesan pasta sound?" She asked.

"Sounds good, chef Donna." I said.

She chuckled. "You know where the restroom is."

She exited and headed to the kitchen, me and Birdie entering the bathroom.

She turned on the shower as I turned on the tub water.

Once it was warm enough I put the plug in.

I didn't once look at Birdie, I didn't care but at the same time I did. I wasn't really in the mood to see lady parts at the moment.

Once the bath was halfway full I added in some bubbles and then stripped before getting in.

I let out a sigh of relaxation as I sat in the tub.

As I was sitting there, I waited for the water to cover my chest and then I turned it off.

I grabbed a clean unused rag and some body wash and poured some on the rag, cleaning the sweat and bug spray off.

Once I was clean I laid my head back and ran my hands through my hair before grabbing the shampoo and conditioner mix and rubbing it through my hair, messaging my scalp.

I let it sit for a while as I sat there and relaxed.

A couple minutes passed and I finally rinsed it out.

The shower turned off.

Looking over I saw Birdie in a towel as she walked over to the sink.

The door opened and in came Donna.

"The food is done, also I ran to the store real quick and got you guys matching pantie sets and this travel tooth brushes." She said as she set them on an empty space on the bathroom counter.

"Thanks babe." I said, winking at her.

"We don't need to roleplay when its just us." She said.

"Who said it was roleplay? That kiss was definitely something." I said.

"Shut up." She said as Birdie laughed.

She exited the bathroom and I chuckled.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped my hair and body, pulling the plug.