Sixty Six.

Lyrik

I followed Noah to his room, he let me enter first and i walked in, he closed the door and locked it.

"Why'd you-"

I was interrupted by Noah grabbing my by the waist and smashing his lips onto mine.

At first I was super stiff and in shock, but I soon closed my eyes and moved my lips with his as I moved my hands up his chest, to his neck, and to his hair.

He then lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pressed my back up against the wall.

I gently tagged his hair and moaned against his lips as he deepened the kiss.

We pulled away and I bit his bottom lip.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

He chuckled before leaning in and connecting our lips once more.

His hands rubbed my waist and squeezed them every so often.

I tilted my head up and he began to kiss down to my neck before sucking and nibbling, leaving hickeys on my neck, and shoulders.

I brought my hands up and caressed his cheek, jaw line, and bottom lip as I bit my bottom lip.

"You're super gorgeous ya know?" He said.

I smiled. "Yeah, you're not to bad yourself."

He chuckled once more. "I wanted to talk to you about..... Us...." He said.

"What about us?" I questioned as I ran my thumb over his bottom lip.

"I-" He let out a deep sigh. "I really..like you.. Lyrik." He said.

My heart fluttered as he said this.

"You do?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

I bit my lip as I looked at his.

"And I want to-" he began but I stopped him as I leaned in, stopping inches away from his face.

"When did this happen?" I asked.

"When did what happen?"

"When did you start liking me?"

"The day I took you out to eat after that douche bag Mike left you hanging." He said. "But I kinda already had in interest in you the day we met." He answered.

I laughed. "You mean the day I almost fucked a stranger."

"You're lucky I didn't kick your ass." He said.

I laughed once more.

"But I wanna take it slow." He said.

"Me too."

"Maybe after we get all this shit sorted out, I can take you out for dinner." He said.