4. Speak of The Devil

3rd POV.

It was the day of the Open bracket Event and it was being broadcasted across the whole country it was like a pseudo sports festival it had three main events but the last event is the exact same as the sports festival's All Of UA's Students were allowed to complete but only former students and Potential students were going to get accepted into UA costumes and Hero names as well as support gear are also allowed in this tournament it just about anything goes. Deku Took this as an advantage so he decided to use his new hero name rather than the fake name he used for his application At this time Present Mic, Shouta Aizawa ,and Toshinori Yagi stepped into the announcer's box to announce both the classes participating and potential students who entered.

Present Mic: All right my little Listeners This is the ticket to top Hero school in all of Japan this tournament is to beacon to all heroes in training Old, New and Former now let's get this party started!

Yagi: First up it's the class whom have fought against all odds time and again give a warm welcome for Class 1A!

The Crowd cheered for class 1A.

As the Class 1A entered the Stadium the were in awe the audience in attendance was twice the size of the UA sports festival

Present Mic: Next up It's The class who may get knocked down but never out Class 1B!

As the classes were announced Then came The new/former Students The Teachers listed many contenders of note with mini intros/Bios then came the last two one of which made the three announcers chringe cause they knew he would gain or rather regain entry to UA and Present Mic decided to name as such.

Present Mic: Now here comes a Kid who I could go my whole life without seeing and it would be bliss, He don't give no shuts about you or me, King Explosion Murder himself, Ground Zero aka Katsuki Bakuhoe .. I mean Ba.Ku.Gou.

The crowd booed at Bakugou and some laughed at Present Mic's joke including Aizawa shocking Mic and All Might

Bakugou Had enough of this ridicule .

Bakugou: OH SHUT UP YOU DAMN EXTRAS!

everyone scoffed at Bakugou

Present Mic then came to the last Name on the list and this one stood out unlike the rest it only had one name, a hero moniker and a picture of the person in question in full costume. He decided to give him a intro base on what he saw.

Present Mic: Now lastly our next contender takes the Devil name to heart he is the wild card of this tournament decked out in red with horns to match No real name was given providing that he is the hero He wants to be and no one else, Ladies and Gents I give you "Daredevil"!

The crowd was in awe to see a teenager with a handsome jawline and great physique Waring such a amazing yet intimidating costume as well him being armed with some type of two part Billy club no one could see his eyes behind the lense no one could tell that Deku was underneath the Cowled mask

The crowd cheered for this mysterious hero in training
Bakugou just scoffed, but class 1A was very interested in the Figure simply known as Daredevil.

Present Mic: Now each non student contender has a designated waiting area with one of the classes of UA please make your way to said areas at this time.

As luck would have it Deku was placed with 1A and Bakugou was placed with general studies.

Daredevil stood in the corner this irked Iida why would someone need to have such a intimidating costume and why not use his real name so he Uraraka and Todoroki with a few others decided to approach Daredevil.