Kiss me

During her lunchtime Arianna went to her dorm only to see Jason naked in front of his closet. She walked in and turned the other way and said "Put on clothes, NOW!" He responded "Why, you've already seen it he says walking up to her bite her lip then he turns her around and she looks at his d*ck and says "Wow, thats big."

He steps closer then whispers in her ear "I know." Then she says "Why me?, u have all the other girls on campus and u choose your roomate." He pins her arms over her head and says " I don't know then she kisses him, and he lets her go and she takes of her shirt and skirt. He then throws her on the bed and flips her onto her chest. Then he smack her ass multiple times and says "U like that."

Then he slips it in and she moans then he puts his hand over her mouth and says "Shhhh." Then he starts off slow and starts going faster and faster and she grips the sheets and when she cums she can't hold the moan in and lets out a loud one. And then he pulls out and cums on her sheets, he gets up leaving her in the bed, gets dressed, and leaves the room.

She lays in the bed for a minute, then gets up and puts her clothes back on and as she enters the hallway the bell rings and she runs to class and just as the door was about to close she makes it inside. She sits in the front of the classroom next to Valentina, and Val whispers "Your hair is sorta messed up." Then Arianna puts her down from the bun, pulls her brush out of her bag and brushes her hair until it looks back to normal.

At the end of the day Arianna met up with Catherine, Val, and John at the library. When they asked why they couldn't study at her dorm she told them it was messy, when really it was because there was cum on her sheets. They sat down at a table in the front of the library and began studying their notes, then after they dispersed. And as Arianna was walking to the dorms she was greeted by a girl who said "Hi, i'm Tiffany and also your guide to the school. I can get u into all the best parties, help u study, and most importantly be comfortable here."

Then Arianna responded "Hi, i'm Arianna and i'm guessing your an ambassador." Tiffany nodded her head then said "Real shit I can get u into parties and help u make new friends. So u wanna hang tomorrow?" Arianna responded "Sure, lemme get your number." Then she handed Tiffany her phone and she put in her number, then she said goodbye and walked away.

Arianna walked up the stairs and went into her dormroom jason was not there. She put her bag down near her closet and took off her clothes. She put on an oversized shirt and got into bed, she covered the spot with an extra towel she had. When she lay down she thought about what happened and then she got up and got her vibrator from her suitcase. She got back in bed and masterbated with it.

Then the door opened and she tried to turn it off but it just kept buzzing, so she put it under her pillow and pretended to sleep. He came into the room and laughed then said "I know your not sleeping, I can hear your vibrator under the pillow." She slapped the spot where it was and it turned off, then she sat up and said "It's not what it looks like."

Then he responded "So your saying that u weren't masturbating with a vibrator." He sat on his bed took his shoes off and said "If u wanted sex u could've texted me." Then she said "Who says i was thinking about u?" Then he walked up to her and said "This did." As he kissed her then laid on top of her, then she pushed him off and said "Can u just cuddle me?"

He smirked then said "Sure, but if u wake up to my wood poking your back don't blame me." Then he got in the back of her and they cuddled until they both fell asleep. The next morning, Jessica went into the room and saw them cuddled up and his hand on stomach. She closed the door then said out loud "OH. MY. GOD." They woke up and then Arianna said "What the fuck? Jessica u scared me."

Then Jason woke up and said "Oh, hi Jessica." Then  Arianna got up and said "U gotta go but i'll explain later." Then Jessica left and anna locked the door, and said "That was close." Then she got back into bed and kissed him, they made out for a couple of minutes then she got a call from Tiffany and said "Hey, whats up?" Then Jason got off her bed and said "I'm going to take a shower."

She nodded then he left the room and Tiffany said "Nothing, just was wondering if u wanted to grab a coffee before class?" Then anna replied " Sure, i'll meet u at sundown cafe, in say an hour or so." Then Tiff responded "Sure, see u there." Then she hung up and Arianna got up and went to the girls shower room, she showered. Then when she got back to the room Jason was already dressed and was about to leave.

He said "See u later Arianna." Then he left the room and she got dressed in a red croptop and some blue jeans, then she got her backpack and headed to sundown cafe. When she arrived Tiff was not there so she ordered a coffee then sat on one of the couches and waited. After 30min went by she thought she had been just a joke, so she started packing up her stuff when Tiffany walked through the door and said "Sorry i'm late, my bestfriend wasn't feeling well so i made her breakfast in bed, and that took some time."

Then Arianna said "It's ok i would do the same if my bestfriend needed it. I already ordered coffee but i can buy yours and then we can walk to class." Then Tiffany nodded and got a coffee to go and they left the cafe and began walking.