★1c: Party★

The party was great!

Not.

I sighed from where I was leaning on a wall in the corner of the room, boredly scrolling through the thousands of comments on my YouTube channel, fans praising me for my voice, my looks, mouthing off how much money I had, who my father really was, my royal status, girls (and some guys), even openly asking me out.

Funny how these little things used to give me an obscene amount of vain joy. But they didn't this time around.

"Hey, do you wanna-"

I held up my hand, in a stop sign, at the girl approaching me, without even looking up from my phone, effectively stopping her from saying any more.

She scoffed, deflated, leaving me alone.

That was the twelfth girl tonight.

I groaned, rubbing my face, finally looking up from my phone.

Against my will, my eyes caught them, having the time of their lives on the dancefloor.

My heart broke into pieces just watching her dance in Kam's arms. So beautifully. So erotically... But I just couldn't look away.

They were so close together. Any closer and they'll become puzzle pieces.

Kam had his hands, firmly grabbing her hips and pulling her close and she had her arms around his neck, tousling his hair as they stared at each other while she basically just rubbed her body all over him. Twisting and grinding against him, to the beat of the music.

I couldn't describe the pain in my chest... It was a dull ache, increasing in intensity by the second until it felt like my heart was on fire and my lungs were about to burst.

My hand went to my throbbing chest, gripping tight at the unbearable pain, heartbeat losing it's usual rhythm as I tried and failed to get my shit together.

Fuck. I cursed through my teeth.

I watched him grab her ass, pulling her even closer into him and she smiled into his eyes as her seductive dancing continued. Her hips, rolling and grinding unto his front in that way that was slowly driving me mad.

He leaned down, pressing a deep kiss to her lips and I looked away, seething through my teeth.

Kam, with his track record of broken hearts.

Kam, who had gone through three girlfriends in the space of nine months without batting an eyelash.

Kam who couldn't keep her even if he tried.

Part of me was sure she was just another notch on his bedpost. He was a great guy, really, but he got bored easily. He would be over and done with her in a matter of time, and when he fucks up, the only girl my stupid heart decided to fall in love with for absolutely no reason at all, will be broken beyond repair.