Chapter 19

Ruels POV:

-It's been one week since y/n and I made things official. And I've never been happier!
We hung out almost everyday this week. But today, y/n was with Emme and Roxy, and I have to go into the studio.-

*I walk downstairs into the kitchen*

Ruel: "Goodmorningg!!" I said cheerfully
Coco: "someone's in a good mood" she looks at me a little confused.
Ruel: "yup" I smiled at her.
Coco: "so you and y/n are officially dating now, right?"
Ruel: "yeah, today marks one week"
Coco: "awwwhh Im so happy for you Ruelio" she pulls me into a hug.
Ruel: "ugghhh thanks" I say trying to push away from her.
Coco: "alright let's go to the studio now, you're gonna be late" she says finally letting go of me
Ruel: "okay, let's go" I say grabbing the keys and throwing them at her.

Y/n POV:

Roxy: "wake up girls! I have a surprise for us today" she yells.
Emme: "a surprise??"
Y/n: "What is it?" I say groggily from just waking up.
Roxy: "Im not gonna tell you guys. Key word being 'surprise' " she rolls her eyes.
Emme: "come on! Just tell us!"
Roxy: "nope. Jake and I planned it all but it's a secret, oh, Ruel and Josh will be there too"
You instantly perk up at the mention of Ruels name. You can't help but smile.
Roxy: "but the surprise is tonight and we need outfits. So let's go shopping"
Y/n: "but how are we supposed to know what to look for if we don't even know what we're doing?"
Roxy: "you just need something that's cute and comfortable"
Emme: "okay, let's go to the mall"
*we arrive at the mall and start shopping. After an hour I finally found a perfect outfit. A jacket, a simple white shirt, and black jeans. Roxy and Emme found their outfits as well*
Y/n: "okay, I think we're done"
Emme: "yeah, I love our outfits so much!"
Roxy: "same, we're gonna look so good" she says jokingly striking a pose and we all laugh. 

Ruels POV:

I've been in the studio for a while now. It's really boring and I miss y/n.
All Nate's doing is talking about the tour and I'm not paying attention to anything he's saying.

Nate: "earth to Ruel" he says waving his hand in front of my face.
Ruel: "ohh, uhm, sorry" I say coming out of my daze and back into reality.
Nate: "as I was saying, since tour starts in two weeks, tomorrow we need to sit down and make the setlist." I nod obviously still in a slight daze and Nate realizes this "you can go for now, but you need to start thinking of the songs you would like to put on the setlist."
Ruel: "okay, see you tomorrow then"
Nate: "bye, see ya"
*i walk out of the studio and I feel my phone buzz. I look down to see I got a text from Jake.*

Jake: hey, Roxy and I have a
surprise for tonight, I'll pick
you up at 7.

Ruel: okay? See you later then

I'm a little confused. A surprise? What are we gonna do? I have a lot of questions but I don't really have much time to think because I need to go home to get ready for tonight.
Coco was waiting for me in her car. I open the door and sit down in the passengers seat. 

Coco: "hey, how was it? She says looking up from her phone.
Ruel: "great! Oh, I'm going out tonight with Jake. He has a 'surprise' "
Coco: "sounds fun" she then drives off back to our house.
Once we arrived home I rushed up to a my room to quickly get ready.
I wonder if y/n is gonna be at the surprise. I literally have no idea. I hope so.
should I text her and ask if she's going?
*i looked down at my phone to see the time*
It's 7pm so I go downstairs and say goodbye to Coco and my mum then walk out to find Jake.
Jake: "hey man, you ready?"
Ruel: "I think so. What is the surprise?"
Jake: "it's a SURPRISE. You'll see when we're there."
Ruel: "okay okay" I raise my hands defensively and we laugh.
Jake: "okay, first , we need to go pick up some pizza, then we're going to meet Joshua, Roxy, Emme, and y/n the beach"
I'm so happy y/n is gonna be there. I miss her a lot.

Y/n POV:

-We got back to the Airbnb and got ready for the night. Honestly, I'm a little nervous for tonight. I have no idea what to expect.-

Roxy: "are y'all ready to go?"she asks looking at Emme and me.
Y/n: "yeah I'm ready"
Roxy: "I'll give y'all one hint. We're going to the beach. But that's all I'm saying"
Emme: "ohh okay! Well let's get going."

*we walked to the beach which was about a seven  minute walk*
We walk down and see a bonfire.
Roxy: "this is the surprise!!" She says extremely excited
Emme: "a bonfire?" She says slightly confused
Roxy: "yup. And the boys are about to be here with pizza and we're gonna have a fun night" she winks at us.
Emme: "I really thought we were going to a party" she says with slight disappointed in her voice.
Roxy: "really??" She starts laughing
Y/n: "come on Emme, it's gonna be fun, plus Joshuas gonna be here" I smirk
-after a few minutes, Ruel, Joshua, and Jake show up with pizza-

Ruels POV:

After we got the pizza we picked up Joshua and went to the beach. As we walked down to the sand I see
y/n, Roxy, and Emme sitting around a bonfire.

Jake: "hey ladies"
Roxy: "heyy"
I sit down next to y/n and give her a kiss on the cheek
Y/n: "hey, how was the studio today?" She says smiling at me
Ruel: "it was really boring, and I missed you"
Y/n: "awww" she hugs me
I look at Emme who has a disappointed face
Ruel: "hey, what's wrong with Emme?" I whisper to y/n.
Y/n: "she thought we were going to a party so she's disappointed" she jokingly rolls her eyes at Emmes pettiness.
We both laugh.
We then hung out and ate some pizza whilst sitting around the bonfire, listening to a variation of Frank ocean, Tyler, the creator, and the 1975.

Joshua: "oh, I have another surprise, but I have to get it from the car, so I'll be right back" he says standing up heading to his car as we all exchange confused looks.
After about 2 minutes he returns with some bottle in his hand and a smile on his face.
Ruel: "what's that?"
Joshua: "alcohhoolll" he sings making us all laugh
Jake: "oh yeah" he daps him up
Joshua: "here I'll pour everyone some" he pours Roxy, Emme, and Jake a cup "y/n, you want some?"
Y/n: "no thanks"
Joshua: "oh come on, just oneee" he pleads
Y/n: "ughh okay" she says accepting the cup he hands to her.
I don't drink because if Nate found out, I would be dead. But they all know this so no one pressures me.
Ruel: "hey y/n, don't drink too much please"
Y/n: "I'll only take one"
After a while y/n was on her 3rd drink of the night.

Y/n POV:

I take a gulp of my 3rd drink of the night. Ruel keeps telling me to stop drinking but I don't listen to him "I'll be fiiinneee" I slur. Yeah. I'm a lightweight. It doesn't take much for me.
Jake: "let's play truth or dare"
Ruel: "I don't think that a good ide-"
Y/n: "that's a great idea" she interrupts me

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?