~Chapter 2~

After being done with my clothes i went straight to the cafeteria.Jimin wasent there and the cafeteria was loud.We heard the bell ring.Ugh i even didn't eat......Let's just go to the class.

Jimin POV.
I was sobbing at the corner of the class when i heard the bell ring.I wiped my tears away.And went to the washroom to wash my face.I came back after a few minutes.
Miss Josie:Where have you been Jimin?
Me(Jimin):I was just in the washroom
Miss Josie:Ok settle down.
She started teaching and soon the 2 lessons passed by
(A/N:Imagine they were block lessons)

Y/N POV.
I was kinda worried for Jimin he's my bully but........Why do i feel this.Maybe Beomgyu was right?
*My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing....That means HOME!!!!!!*
I walked out of the class the hometime was between 2:00-3:00.It's 2:30 when i pick my things and about to leave the school when i hear sobs in the classroom.I lok at my watch and then walk to the classroom and i see Jimin crying.
Y/N:Hey you okay?
*He looks at me and then looks down again*
Jimin:Mhm...
*I hug him*
Y/N:Shh......Let it out..hm
Jimin*still crying*:I'm sorry that i bullied you and made your life hell.
Y/N:I forgive you Jimin.C'mon let's go home.
Jimin:Okay..
*we walk out of the school and split paths and soon i arrive home*

Jimin POV.
She's so nice.Why did i ever bully her?She's so perfect.I think that maybe.........I LIKE HER?
I reached home and rung the doorbell.
Me(Jimin):I'm home Mom
Mom:Coming sweetie
I hug Mom.When i smell something delicious.
Me(Jimin):What's for lunch mom?
Mom:Ramen your favourite.
Me(Jimin):Yaaah!!!!!

Magical time skip.
Y/N POV.
Y/N:Yaas it's finally night :D
I wear my pyjamas and hop into my bed

Y/N:Yaas it's finally night :DI wear my pyjamas and hop into my bed

I think about Jimin's condition and hope he's fine.I smile thinking of him.What is this feeling......Soon i fell asleep.
To be continued...

A/N:Sorry for any mistakes English isn't my first language.Hope you're enjoying though.