~Chapter 6~

-Warning🔞18+ content-

Y/N POV
After the long ceremony i finally arrived at home.Oof.Long day.A smile formed on my face when i saw my boyfiend which is now my husband.
Jimin:You here honey.
Y/N:Yes.
Jimin:Let's get the party started then.
My eyes widen,He was coming close to me,I moved backward.It was gonna be my first time i was really scared.
Jimin:Scared Babygirl?
Y/N:Y-yes.*I sluttered*
He kissed me roughly,Bit my lower lip causing me to moan,he got the chance and entered my mouth,he pulled away making us breathe harder.He picked me up like a pillow and dropped me on the bed.He hovered upon me.

He started leaving hickeys on my neck.He unbuttoned my shirt.He removed his too.
(A/N:Imagine you changed after the ceremony you were wearing a sweatshirt and shorts)
Started leaving hickeys on my collarbone,He grabbed my breast and sucked it.
Jimin:Moan for me Babygirl.
Y/N:Yes Jimin.
He slapped my @ss
Y/N:What was that for?
Jimin:Jimin?Seriously babygirl.
Y/N:D-daddy?
He smirked.
He removed my shorts and underwear and started massaging my cilt.
Y/N:Stop teasing,Daddy.
Jimin:Wait for it.
He sucked my wet @ss
I screamed because for the pleasure he was giving me.
He removes his boxers places his member on my enterance and asks me....
Jimin:Shall i?
I nod.He enters and i scream.It hurts it soon turns into pleasure.Ahhh.....Mmm.
Y/N:Daddy im gonna cum.
Jimin:Me too,Cum for me babygirl.
We cum.After that we clean up.I place my head on his chest,and sleep.
(A/N:Ya'll gonna go to hell and me too)
Sorry for any grammer mistakes as english is not my first language.