↻ five

오 ┃ ❛❛ Hard no for Mr

오 ┃ ❛❛ Hard no for Mr. Jeon? ❜❜

━━━━━━━

Jeon Jeongguk has turned out to be a shameless flirt.

Though he was friendly from the start, it's like whatever wall there was left between us has crumpled down along with a certain piece of paper that eventually met the same end. The 'kink list,' as it has somehow been named, may have gone out with the trash, but Jeongguk's eagerness to tease me about it hasn't. Not a single bit.

During dinner, between the chores, sometimes late at night ── he has mysteriously teleported himself next to me and murmured pick-up lines I never thought I'd be hearing from him.

Those words have, every single time, caused my heartbeat to increase tenfold. Yes, even last night, when I asked Jimin if something was burning in the kitchen and he ran to save his dear popcorn.

Looking back on it, I don't even want to recall his exact words. They're obvious enough.

So after spending quite a few days in reluctance to get out of my room and see his pretty face, it feels nice to finally get out of the house.

Enjoying the summer breeze that comes flying in through the open window the whole ride, I'm in my best spirits when I get out of the car. But my moment of peace is short-lived, because as soon as I get into the building, I remember what I'm really here for ── dealing with kids for the next three hours.

Sure, it's not the same kids from the past year, but after two years of multifarious experiences, I've come to realize that all of them can be classified into three categories.

In every class, there's the too-mature-for-their-own-good ones, the ones that are here to just have a good time and finally, the hesitant ones. The last generally makes up the majority of the class.

But maybe it's going to be a little easier than last year, I tell myself, knowing very well it won't.

I immediately spot some of the same people I worked with the previous year and one of them──the most friendly, at that──comes to greet me immediately.

Lee Cho-yun is a college graduate who just has to come back every summer break for the organization. She's one of the oldest amongst the teachers and hides the fact that she's technically the boss with her warm smiles and by being quite the elder sister to everyone.

And after overdue hugs and a little catching up, the circle breaks to head to the respective classrooms.

Everything goes well for the first half hour, following introductions and such. And when I move on to the planned discussion on the importance of being able to socialise──which is ironic, considering that I'd much rather avoid socialising my whole life if I could──I realize it's going too smoothly.