Chapter 7♡

"Thats why I like you" Jin whispered and I hear it clearly

"What did you say" I say playing innocent

"Nothing I said your funny" Jin says and I smiled at my self.

"We should sleep now " I say and Jin nodded

As I was daydreaming for a long minute I can feel that someone hugged me I turned my face to see Jin and I see his sleepy head and smile I remove Jin's hands from my waist and sleep peacefully .

Jin's (POV)

The alarm woke me up and I can see y/n hugging her pillow so I didnt bother waking her up so O quickly go to the batbroom and started to clean my slef up after cleaning my slef I quickly go to y/n cabinet and I found a really nice oversized tshirt so i quickly wear it and go downstairs and I can see y/n's mom is cooking .

"May I help you tita?"I say

"Oww your awake what about my baby?"she asked

"She's still sleeping tita " I say and y/n's mitger just nodded so I help her cooking . (Cause Im good at cooking)

Your (POV)

I wake up and I touch my side and I can see that Jin is not here so I quickly got up and clean my self after cleaning my slef I quickly go to my cabinet and puck some clothes and I can sense that my oversized tshirt is not her 'maybe Jin take it first' I thought so I pick anotger one and quickly dress up and I headed towards the kitchen and I can see my mom and Jin is cooking and Jin wear my oversized tshirt and it really fits on him .

"Good morning people in the universe" I shouted

"Good morning baby" mom says

"So what are you cooking" I say and looked at Jin

"Amm some pasta " Jin says

"I didn't know you know how to cook" I say and crossed my arms

"I know how too cook and Im a better cook " He said proudly

"I like him already" dad pop up from no where

"Wow" Jin says

"Ow nice my jeans fit on you , you can have it " dad says

"Thank you tito" Jin says

"Aish we will be late lets eat now" I interrupted their conversation

"Yeah nice idea" mom says

After all of us done eating I quickly grabbed my bag and I gave my mom and dad a kiss and grabbed Jin's hand and we quickly got outside.

"Yah, y/n your hurting me" Jin pouted

"Shut up now and drive I jave to review" I say

"Okay its not only you that will review" Jin says and started driving .

We arrived at school and I quickly chat in our group chat to know where the nerds is .