Chapter 11♡

WARNING SMUT CHAPTER ⚠

"Hey baby?" Jin asked

"Yeah?" I replied

"Im angry" Jin pouted

"You looked like your not even angry" I said facing him

"Im serious" Jin said and I chuckle

"And why are you angry?" I asked

"Cause you call me idiot" he pouted

"Aish only that?" I said

"And you make me horny" he said with a smirked

"The hell?" I shouted

"I want you, you know " he said not leaving tge smirk in his face

"Shut up Jin" I said

"As if you dont like it" he said and I rolled my eyes

"I said shut up" I said but his more horny

"The fuck Y/N you make me hard again" he said and I looked at his jeans and I can see his boner.

"The hell Jin?"  I say

"Were here" he said and I got out in the car first and walked towards the door.

I was about to open my bedroom door but Jin grabbed me by my waist .

"Let go Jin" I said

"I wont" he said

"If you dont then dont lets go to bed now" I said

"Okay whatever " Jin says

"And by the way I dont have classes tomorrow" I said

"Yeah we dont" Jin says a bit disappointed in his voice

"What's with the voice?" I say a bit horny voice and Jin looked at me and I bit my lips and he smile like I dont know I cant explain his smile.

"Can I kiss you?" Jin asked

"You dont need to asked Im yours now" I said and kiss me like there's no tomorrow .

After a minute later I broke the kiss and Jin felt disappointed again! So I grabbed his eggplant squeezing it gentle and I rub it and that makes Jin maons softly.

"Who's horny now" Jin said as he cary me bridal style and throw me on the bed softly.

"You" I said as he take off my shirt and my bra he stare at my breast and he grab it by his hands. I moan softly as his smirked never leave in his face I stand up and I unbuckel his belt and throwing it anywhere in my room I took off his jeans along with his boxer I stare a his member whos now hard, hard as fuck and I gulped.

"Afraid? " Jin asked

"Its my first time you know" I replied

"I wont be rough" Jin says as he took off my shorts along with my panty not lang Jin place his member on my I scream loudy his member is too big .

"Shit Y/N your so tight " Jin said as he moans he didn't move his member until he adjust .

"You *moan* can *moan* move *moan* now *moan" I say as I moaned in every word he said he wont be rough but what is he doing now moving roughly on me I moan loudy as Jin hit the spot he smirked widely and keep hitting the spot .

"Jin Im going to cum" I said and moaned

"Just cum on me baby " he said as I cum into him but he still moving his member on mine and it makes mo moan even louder a minute after Jin stop and he take off his member as he started to jerked and cum on my tummy .

He lay down biside me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"That was amazing" Jin said

"Yeah , but you said you wont be rough " I say as I got up I try to move my legs but failed .

"Now look at I cant walk" I say and Jin chuckled

"Where do you want to go?" Jin asked

"Batgroom I need to change clothes" I say as Jin got up and carry me towards the bathroom.

After changing my clothes I call Jin out to pick me up cause I still cant walk .

"Aww my baby cant walk" He said and giggle

"Carry me now it hurts you know" I say and Jin carry me and put me slowly to the bed .

"Y/N?" He said

"Yeah baby?" I asked

"You call me baby?" He said and wrapped his arms around me

"Yeah, what do you want to tell me?" I asked

"I love you" Jin says and pecked my lips

"I love you too" I replied

~Nerd x Troublemaker~

End-

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM ( THREESOULS_ONEMIND )

735♡