Chapter 4

When Lily was finished unpacking she went to Sam's house.

The wolf pack heard the sound of a car and ran outside to see lily

The wolf pack heard the sound of a car and ran outside to see lily. "Hey lily is here" Jared said. "I see I was missed" Lily teased. They went inside and sat down to watch movies. Lily then got up and made food. "Boys food is ready" lily yelled and they ran inside an grabbed plates. "This is good" Embry said. All the guys nodded. "Thank you lily" they all said as she smiled. Soon then heard a motorcycle pull up. "Hey look who's back" Embry said. "What up Bella" Quill said. "Quill you too" Bella asked. "Yep finally made the pack." Quill said. "Glad your here Bella maybe we can get a break from Jacob's obsessive inermonulouge" Embry said. "I wish Bella would call" Paul said. "Wish Bella wouldn't call" Jared said. "Maybe I should call Bella." Embry said. "Maybe I should call Bella and hang up" Quill said and they all laughed. "Alright shut up now" Jacob said. Then Leah walked out. "Bella this is Leah Clearwater. Harry Daughter" Jacob said. "Hey. I'm really sorry about your father" Bella said. Harry Clearwater had a heart attack and he didn't make it. "If your here to torture Jacob some more feel free leave" Leah said. All the boys were quiet. "Fun isn't she" Jacob said. "Bella" Lily said as she walked out with Sam right behind her. Bella looked up and smiled. "Hey" Bella said. "I was wondering when we would see your face around here again" Lily said. "Yeah same here" as both girls shared a hug. Bella and Lily have become friends. "Sam we good." Jacob asked. "We're good. She won't be getting through our lines anytime soon" Sam said as he wrapped and arm around lily shoulder. All the guys cheered and ran. Paul on the other hand stayed with Sam and Lily. Bella looked back to see Leah and she shifted. Bella and Jacob left. Sam, Lily and Paul were in the house. "So what do we do about the battle who stays where" Lily asked. "Well the pack and Cullens are going to fight while Bella and Edward are on the mountains" Sam said. "And Seth. We don't Leah needing to worry about the safety of her brother" Lily said. Leah and Lily have become best friends. Lily understood Leah better than anyone else. Both Sam and Paul nodded.
~Day of the battle~

Lily was standing with the pack waiting to fight

Lily was standing with the pack waiting to fight. The Cullen's and newborn's started to fight. Then the pack and Lily came out. Lily fought against newborns. She saw on of her mates getting attacked and she went to help him. She took all of the newborns off of Paul. Paul looked at her and nodded at her. Soon the Cullen's and pack won the fight. Jacob came from wherever he was and saw Leah. Leah saw a newborn and went to attack. "Leah don't" Edward yelled. Jacob ran and tackled the newborn and the newborn got his arms around Jacob's waist and broke his ribs. The newborn let Jacob go leaving enough time for the pack to kill the vampire. "Jacob" Bella yelled. She ran towards him. "Jacob hold on Carlisle is gonna take care of you" Edward said. "Bones on the right side of his body are shattered" Carlisle said. "Bella" Jacob said. "Jake I'm right here" Bella said. The pack and Lily came into view. Lily holding Paul hand. "Jacob you idiot I had it" Leah said. "Leah" Sam said. Lily put her hand on Leah shoulder in comfort. Leah held her hand. "The pack has to leave were not gonna fight with the Volturi." Edward said. "Well take home back to Billy's" Sam said. Jacob was groaning in pain when the pack picked him up. "Wait" Lily said. The pack looked at her. Lily placed her hand on Jacob head and her eyes turned green.

She was making him stop feeling the pain

She was making him stop feeling the pain. Jacob then stopped groaning in pain. Lily eyes turned back to normal. "Alright he'll be fine as you take him" Lily said. She had to leave too. If the Volturi found out that an original vampire was here they would scout the area. As soon as they got to Billy's they put Jacob on the bed. Lily stayed with him. Carlisle then came and told the pack besides lily to go. Lily stayed with Jacob holding his hand as he screamed in pain. Bella truck soon pulled up. "Hey.." Bella said but was cut off by Jacob screaming. "It's been going on for a while." Quill said. "Docs re breakimg his bones." Seth said. "Why did he have to butt in. I could have taken that tick" Leah said. "Oh give it a rest Leah" Paul said. Leah glared at him. Carlisle soon came out with lily right behind him. "The worst is over he'll be alright. I gave him some morphine but his body temperature will burn it off. I'll come back to set up a drip." Carlisle said. Lily walked over towards Billy where Sam and Paul were. "Thank you" Billy said. Carlisle looked towards Bella. "He is asking for you" Carlisle said and he left. Bella looked at Billy and he nodded. Bella soon went inside for talk to Jacob. Everyone else was pretty pissed off. Especially lily. Bella has put them threw so much but they have to accept it.