Chapter 7

When Lily and Bella woke up they vamp speed to the mirror. Lily smiled at her look. When she looked at Bella she gasped. "Wow Badass" lily said. Bella laughed. Both girls looked at the people watching them. "Aunt lily" Hope said. Lily gasped at the sight if her niece. "Wow hope you got so big" lily said. Everyone smiled. Bella, Edward, Lily, and Niklaus went to hunt. Paul and Sam were relived that Lily was okay. As they went hunting. Edward told Bella that Jacob imprinted on their daughter. Bella was pissed but lily had convinced her not to hurt him. "Bella look, Reneesme is still a baby. But remember Jacob could be a friend or brother to her as she is a child but when she gets older you can make a choice." lily said. Bella nodded. Soon after feeding they went back to the Cullen house where everyone was waiting for them. Lily and Bella changed their clothes.
Bella Outfit

Lily Outfit

When they walked into the living room everyone eyes widen

When they walked into the living room everyone eyes widen. "You two look beautiful" Esme said. Both girls smiled at her. Lily saw Sam and Paul an ran to them and hugged them. Everyone was happy.
~2 months later~
Reneesme, Bella, Jacob, and Lily were outside catching snowflakes.
Bella outfit

Lily outfit

Reneesme saw someone and his behind Lily leg

Reneesme saw someone and his behind Lily leg. "Who's that" Reneesme said. Bella and Lily looked towards the mountain. "I think that is our cousin from the Denali's. Irinia" Bella said. Lily put Reneesme on Jacob's back and ran towards the Cullen house. The pack, Cullen's and Mikaelsons were getting along an talking. Jacob, Reneesme, Bella and Lily busted through the door. "We saw Irinia" Bella said. Carlisle called Tanya. "Seems as if Tanya asked Irinia to come reconcile with us." Carlisle said. Edward and Reneesme were sitting on the piano bench playing the piano while Bella was standing watching them. Lily was sitting in between Paul and Sam. The the sound of glass made everyone look. Jasper vamp speed towards Alice. "What is it" he asked her. "The Volturi there coming for us. Aro, Marcus, Cacius and Irinia."Alice said. "What did Irinia see" Edward said. "Nothing we were just standing there" Bella said. "Nessie was catching snowflakes" Jacob said. Something in lily's mind clicked. She gasped. "Oh my god" Lily said. Everyone looked at her. "What is it lily" Paul asked. "Irinia must think Reneesme is an immortal child. Why else would the Volturi come here" Lily said. Everyone agreed with her. "What's an immortal child." Bella asked. Carlisle began to explain what immortal children were. "Reneesme is nothing like those. Children she was born not bitten. She grows every single day " Bella said. "Can't you explain that to the Volturi" Jacob asked. "Aro has enough proof in Irinia thoughts." Carlisle said. "So we fight" Jacob said. "There gift are to strong. Alec's and Jane are worse" Lily said. "What if we convince them" Bella said. "There coming to fight not talk" Emmett said. They discussed they would have to find witnesses to a test to that. Sam came to the house. "Alice asked me to give you this. She and Jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night" Sam said. "Carlisle" Esme asked. "They've left us" Carlisle said. Soon then went to get witnesses. This was not going away without a fight.