1.

.

.

.

.

.

───── ❝ 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ❞ ─────

Bakugou never loved anyone, he was a brute.

He told himself, over and over, that, he didn't need love, and, love simply... Didn't need him.

That was until he met you...

You were just some girl who spent her time watching anime for 'study purposes' and messed around with her teacher, Aizawa. You had a good quirk and intelligence but you were nothing he couldn't beat.

So why did his heart race when you looked at you? Why does is heart swelter to your voice? 

"Y/n, I love you." Bakugou bluntly spat those words. He held an irritated scowl like he didn't even care what your answer was. But, his raging blush said differently. He watched as your eyes dullened and your smile quickly dropped. His heart suddenly shattered at what he thought might come.

"Is this a joke?" You watched Bakugou's face closely, you watched as he looked like he could tear up, his arms loosening around his chest. You quickly realised that all of those years of being his best friend, believing he would surpass All Might, supporting and loving him, may have been the cause to his now confessed romantic feelings. Bakugou wasn't a guy to shit around, and you damn knew he was serious. "Katsuki... I can't return th-that. I don't love you like that, nor have I even thought about it." 

On the outside, he looked like he couldn't care less. He had his arms clutched around his chest, he raised his eyebrows in 'confusion' and he held his signature 'I-don't-give-a-shit' scowl but on the inside... His heart absolutely shattered. He fought back the tears he could feel pooling up. He hated himself for wanting to cry, why was he so weak? 

It was because the girl, the only girl, he could ever love just said... 'I don't love you like that, nor have I even thought about it.' 

His vision started the blur, the tears were ready to pour. He quickly bonked your head. "You're an idiot, 'course I dont love shitty you, I was trynna practice confessing to the hot-as chick I actually like, dont flatter yourself." And, he brushed past you, ready to just go home.

He stopped in his tracks when he heard your giggle. His heart fluttered at the melodious sound. He didn't turn to face you, he just stood there. "Oh, I see! You gotta tell me about this girl, I'll help you get with her! I have homework but I'll text you later! Bye, bye, love you!" He didn't turn but he knew you were gone, he heard your little footsteps skip in the other direction. Instantly, he grabbed his bag and began walking home. He wiped his eye with his palm and sniffled, his heart was crumbling down, his cold, feisty but secretly warm heart.

As he walked home your voice swarmed in his head. 'I'll never love you' His heart ached. 'I'll love someone better than you, Katsuki.' He began to feel sick and weak again.'I'm sorry...' His throat began to burn, he felt like a lump had risen through his esophagus.

"What the hell-?" He was cut off by the sound of his own chocking. The burning pain was forcefully released through air pushed out of his lungs. In his hand, he clutched what he coughed out. Expecting blood, maybe a bone, possibly an intestine anything internal that would hurt like a bitch to cough up his eyes widened at the sight of a single flower petal. His first thought came to you, you had a flower manipulation quirk... It must've been your doing.

Right? Yeah, one way or another.

⊱ ────💛──── {⋅. 🍯 .⋅} ────💛──── ⊰

I'm not your amazing writer so if you're expecting some good angst and some sad shit... that's not me I just write, I ain't no magician :')

Also, this is a short story so like 7 chapters. I'm procrastinating my other fics, work AND school so I thought why not just write an entirely new thing 🤡

⊱ ────💛──── {⋅. 🍯 .⋅} ────💛──── ⊰