2.

.

.

.

.

.

───── ❝ 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡

 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲

𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❞ ─────

He cried for the fifth time that night into his pillow holding onto the album of photos, age 3-16, you gave Katsuki for his recent birthday

He cried for the fifth time that night into his pillow holding onto the album of photos, age 3-16, you gave Katsuki for his recent birthday. He hadn't dared open it yet, he just held it and reminisced in your lingering scent. 

Mitsuki stopped at her sons' door, contemplating whether to call him down for dinner or not. She realised this was her baby's first heartbreak and she instantly knew it was you. Not finding the right advice to give her Son, she elected to give him some time.

"She... She doesn't like me like that, so fucking stupid." He gritted, through the tears he grew to actually not mind shedding. Him crying was all his pent up anger, lust and obsession to your love just balling out at once. He had to admit it felt good. "I'm done with her, I'm done with this fucked shit. I'm done with the girl I loved for 13 years." Something in his heart, felt off. How could he just fall out of love with the only girl he ever cried for. How could he just fall out of love with the only girl he understood and supported him? How could he just fall out of love with the only girl he could only see his future with?

"Yeah... I'm done." He sighed, opening up the photo album. He chuckled to himself when he noticed the first picture. It was you playing kiss chasey with Bakugou in middle school, you were IT and Bakugou teased you into chasing after only him. He slightly chuckled. "Fucking dumbass." His eyes scanned when you were three. He pulled your piggy tails and you pulled his. You weren't like the other crybaby girls. His heart warmed when he saw the two of you at the beach on his 14th birthday. He saw you in your bathers and got a kiss on the cheek. He pushed you into the water for it, but, secretly he treasured it. He sighed.

"I'm not over the dumbass. I love the idiot and I'm not fucking giving up on Daisy-girl just yet. I'm so in love... I can't stand it but for her, I can't fucking give it up." He sighed, mumbling a 'this is bullshit.' before cringing at himself.

~

The next day you came running to Katsuki. He blushed at the sight of morning you in the school hall. "Katsuki! I have news!" He stopped you from colliding into his chest. 

"Oi, be careful, dumbass... What's the news?" He asked, curiosity in his eyes. His breath hitched when he saw you grab Todoroki from his group to face him. His heart sunk. 'It couldn't fucking be...?'

"Shoto and I..." She showed her locket, obviously gifted from Todoroki. Katsuki noticed the way Todoroki looked at you with a complete love-struck gaze, Todoroki never smiled yet, he was smiling at you. You clung tighter to the heterochromatic boy making Bakugou's chest, burn. "We are boyfriend and girlfriend." The apparency of your blush caused the spikey ash-blonde to shudder.

"Oh my god? No way! Congrats!" Someone called out.

"I ship! So cute~!" One by one, people started congratulation you, but your gaze was fully set on the explosive boy barely being able to choke out any words. No, now he wanted to actually choke. The same pain in the throat erupted in esophagus and lungs again, instead, now, his stomach felt like it would vomit. He immediately ran to the bathroom. You watched him flee, your heart sunk.

'Does he not approve of me?' You immediately chased after him, waiting at the door. Shoto noticed your lack of presence and began to freak out. 'Should I go in?'  You held yourself back, wondering what could be the matter.

~

Bakugou looked down at the toilet bowl. He was surprised to see he had coughed out an entire flower. "What the fuck?" He thought of the way Todoroki wrapped his arm around your waist and began to feel sick again. With a gag, he had immediately thrown up yet another entire rose. The agony in his chest rippled threw him as he shed tears of pain. He thought of the way he desperately wanted to hold you. He had been obsessed with imagining all types of scenarios with you in his head but now... All he saw was you and that Half and Half Bastard. His whimpers were now completely audible, a petal being pulled out from his throat here and there.

"Katsuki!" The familiar voice could only be a dream. Why were you now calling for him in his fantasy? "Katsuki, are you okay?" He looked up to see you cuddled yourself to him, like a koala bear, wiping his tears from his face. "Hey... Are you okay?" You spoke so softly, your touch was so warm, you cared for him so much... Now he remembered why he loved you.

No one has ever cared for me
As much as you do...

He loved you so much.

He wanted you so bad.

He was madly in love with someone who would never feel the same...

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

I dont know why you are reading this shitty fic? lmao <3