3.

.

.

.

.

.

───── ❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐤;

 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛 ❞ ─────

'Hang out like old times', she said. 'It'll be fun!', she said.

"Hey Kacchan, remember that time when we were little kids, and we built that pillow fort over your bed?" I looked over to Y/n, who smiled with absolute wholesomeness.

"Hmph, yeah, and you fucking kept me up until, what? 4am?" She giggled, stumbling as we walked on the street. I was quick to help her up, as she slumped her head on my chest.

"We laughed until our ribs got tired, we laughed over everything. I could've pulled a face, and both of us would have gone ape shit laughing!" I smiled, remembering the unadmitted, amazing times.

"Yeah, we were on a horrible sugar high. But, you literally only ate 1 sherbet bag, and you literally started bouncing off walls, idiot." She started laughing again, so much so it reminded me of that nostalgic and happy day.

"Yeah! haha, oh my! I remember laughing so much I cried, your face was fully red and you pissed yourself, tehehe." She cheekily giggled, pulling her sweater sleeves over her hands and bringing it to her mouth as she teased me.

"Hey! I did not! get your memories right, dumbass!" I growled.

"No~ Kacchan! I'm right, you were too scared to go to the toilets, alone, remember? Hehe." Grabbing her wrist, while no one was watching, I slammed her, not too hard of course, onto the wall.

"Watch what you say, Daisy girl!" I snarled into her ear. When I realised our proximity, my face heated red. What was I doing?

"You have a cute nose, Kacchan!" She cooed, leaning in close. I closed my eyes. This was it, finally it, a decade of being in love and this was the day she'd finally kiss me! I felt a sharp pain on my nose, followed by a burst of snorting laughter. "Tasty too!"

"You bit my nose?! Idiot!" She kept laughing, dragging me over to the grass field nearby. I felt myself start to smile, how I was such an idiot... an idiot in love with a dumbass. Holding back my laugh, I realised something, my lungs burned.

I started to cough, regretting everything I've done. I hope I dont ruin this one fucking day.

-𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

"My name is Y/n, Kacchan, not 'Daisy girl'!" The brute I happily called my best friend, tsked, guiding my head in his hand. He was mad that after 6 years of coming to the flower field, I still forgot the way. "Over there, Kacchan! Let's sit under the tree today!" I skipped out of his clutch, dancing around the constantly lonesome and empty field, Katsuki and I claimed.

I carefully held a dying sunflower in my palm, regenerating it back to health. I looked around at the delicate field, filled with acres flowers I've generated myself throughout the years with Katsuki by my side.

I sat under the big oak tree for shade, the day being glisteningly sunny and hot. I missed hanging out with Katsuki as I used to every day. Studying to be an accomplished hero really took the important stuff away. "Katsuki! Over here!" He carefully walked around each flower with his stomping feet, making his way over to me and the picnic basket.

"Hey, Kacchan! Remember that time those Yokosuka kids in a grade above tried to bully us, and they walked away with a hospital fee?" Katsuki sat down beside the three, allowing me to snuggle up close to his warmth.

"Hm? Yeah, you really kicked some ass. The only reason I let you stay around. It pisses me off that you brought 'im sorry' chocolate boxes to them and did all their homework after. You're too nice." I giggled, lifting my head from the tree to look into his crimson eyes, drowning in the ruby hues.

"Katsuki, I really love you, you know that? You're my world. You die, I die." I smiled at him, wrapping my arms tightly around him and basking in his burnt sugar scent. He remained still; wordless and stiff. My heart started to sink. Soon, he started coughing. If only I had of known, I could've helped him more.

"So..." He finally croaked. "Why Half and Half? Why did you pick him?" I smiled to myself at the sound of his name.

Todoroki Shoto, the man that rocked my world from the dramatic and fateful moment I met him. He makes me so happy, I could see my whole life with him.

"Kacchan... I think I may... Really love him." I smiled so happily, tears of joy sprung in my eyes.

"Already?! You've only been dating for 3 fucking weeks!" I giggled, snuggling into Katsuki's shirt.

"I think I started falling in love with him the day he gave me his jacket in the rain at the training centre, no one else, just me. I really can't help it. I'm obsessed! It's not like you'd know what being obsessed with someone is like!" I teased, wrapping my arms around him.

"Bullshit! I'm more than obsessed! That stupid fucking half and half knows nothing about you!" I giggled, adjusted to his loudness already.

"Yeah, but I dont care, I love him enough," I spoke with my heart to the boy I trusted with my life; My best friend, Katsuki.

"Get off!" He yelled at me, pushing me off him into the flowers. I hit my head on a piece of wood and started feeling dizzy. I didn't understand what was happening.

"Katsuki wait!" Lifting my hand to my head in confusion, I noticed the same ruby colour of Katsuki's eyes but in a liquid form. Blood.

"Where's Katsuki...?" My dizziness took over.

Everything went black.