~7~ I'm Not After Him, I'm After His Ramen

• Dedicated to my sanity...I don't know where you are but please come back, I miss you Y_Y

AN/// Oooookay, well this chapter is going to be really long >.< but I don't know for sure until i type it up lolz. I prefer to write my stories down on a notebook and then type it up. So without further ago, here's chapter 7 ^_^

~~~

Chapter 7

Chloe's PoV

We've been waiting at the friggin principles office for at least an hour and a half now! What's taking the guy so long? I know for sure that I've missed Lit and P.E. already, this is so going to kill my grades. I look at Tatsuo and Cameron whom are both sitting at my sides. Cameron is looking down at his feet, lost in thought, sometimes I really do wonder what's going on in that guys mind.

Then there's Tatsuo looking away from me but I can tell that he has a killer glare on his face right now. Not one of us has said a word since we had been ushered here.

Suddenly I sart to freak out as something in my pants vibrate, oh it's just my cellphone, I think. I take it out only to find an angry message from Trina. I quickly reply, however wary of the oncoming traffic of the office ladies.

xXglasshalfull: what the HELL Chloe?!? How could you just leave me like that? WTF I want answers NOW

THOUGHT-less: I'm so sorry! At the prins office right now >.< Will spill later, luv ya!XOXOXO

I'm.So.Dead.

"Okay Steve, I'll talk later. Bye," says the late and bald Principle of Gulford High. He enters the room and finally settles down, 5 minutes later he calls us in. "Cameron, Chloe, and Tatsuo you may come in now. We all go in, one by one, like a trail of ants and sit on the dull gray chairs.

"So I've heard that you three decided to use the emergency exit today? Well you sent the whole school into a frenzy! I had to severely apologize to the fire department! I can't-" he says but gets cut off by one of the office ladies waiting outside.

"P-Principle Peterson?" she says. He sighs, "what is it Amanda." "W-Well Orange Grove High School just called, they're waiting on the line."

A nasty grin grows on his face underneath that porn director mustache of his that I would just love to tear off. He gets up," just don't let it happen again, okay? Oh and Cameron and Tatsuo I understand that you two are new here, Martha at the front desk will give you two your schedules.

Silently I pick up my bag and walk out to the hallway. I almost leave to my class but I decide that I need to talk to Tatsuo. That guy is definitely not getting away with this. Then he comes out with Cameron two steps behind him, "Tatsuo," I begin but then a hall monitor comes by.

Camerons PoV:

I pick up my schedule that the surprisingly young office lady scrawls something on before she hands it to me. I glance at it before I leave, her number. Ugh. I can hear Chloe call over to Tatsuo but the hall monitor comes by to tell us to get to class. I look down at my schedule, French 2.

What the hell! I don't know an ounce of French, I scream in my head though I have no choice but to look for the room number. At least the office lady had the courtesy to give me a map of the school. I start my search for the room number but I seem to be trailing right behind Chloe.

She looks back, "Good god Cameron, just how much of a stalker are you!" she says clearly angry.

"I'm just trying to get to class," I say, telling the truth. Chloe snatches my schedule from my hands and scans through the whole thing.

"Fuck, this has to be a mistake," she utters.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so, I mean I really don't know any French but oh well." I'm just tired, why won't this girl let me go? I guess my charms don't work on her anymore, that's a first. Chloe rummages through her bag and pulls out a piece of paper nearly identical to mine, minus the number of course. "Shit," I say, "Coincidence? Or was it your..." I say trailing off.