Chapter 10

It was always my biggest desire to be on the spotlight here at the rink. And hearing people cheering on my name makes my heart flatter. This is what I've been dreaming about since then, this is the missing puzzle I had been searching to find but since I had met him things went out unexpectedly. Ang dating simpleng kasiyahan na kagisnan ko noon ay mas may isasaya pa pala and that's when I am with him. Reminiscing the time I had with him turned into my hobby, I always think about how is he doing right now. Is he now a law student? I am sorry dahil hindi na ako nakapag paalam sa kaniya ng maayos, he had no Idea na hindi na ako makakabalik pa. I just sent him a letter after a month, we really had no proper goodbyes.

Wearing my blue skating dress glittered below the skirt I paired it with a bun and a light brown skating shoes. Everything I am wearing today indicates him, from the blue dress I had down to my shoes. Blue for it signifies for the cold treatment he had with me for the first time we had met yet it shows that he is my serene, the calm to my stormy life together with his paired eyes colored light brown. 

A Thousand Years, This is the music I chose.

Feeling the music, I danced like nobody's watching. I closed my eyes as the rhythm goes by. Heart's pumping, remembering all the moments we had. As I am dancing the photos we had way back was being projected to the screen, from the stolen shots he had to the videos I secretly took and up to the last photo we had. 

"Hello, Hello! Camera check 1 2 3"

"What are you doing Monette?"

"Vlogging"

"I don't think that's necessary for our session Ms. Fabrigas" 

"PMS nanaman po si Mr. Olivares"  Pag bulong ko sa camera.

"Ms. Fabrigas!"

And on the screen it was turned off and change into the scene when we are playing at the rink.

"Anong gagawin mo?" 

"Let's take a picture Jack"

"Please?" 

"Isang beses lang" 

"Monette slow down, hindi kita mahabol!"

"You already did"

Upon hearing our voices from the screen, the laughers we had shared made me smile. I didn't do any extreme stunts today just the simple one enough to express what I want to say to him. Every performance I had was dedicated to him, I dance through the messages I want to convey. And right now this is the last dance I am dedicating to him, for this will be my last performance.

As the music ended, the crowd went wild some are cheering my name and some are clapping. And as I turn around I saw my Mom smiling at me saying she's proud of me. I am going to miss this noisy crowd, the rink that I am stepping in for years, my safe haven. 

I, Clarissa Monette Fabrigas had fell for Jack Noah Olivares. We had converged, toyed and tried by destinyand was tested the boundary of our love towards each other. Love thathas tested us to our limits.

Had tested to choose between the battle of mind and heart. 

I am now going home Jack. Our beginning is yet about to start, hindi pa tayo nagsisimula.I still hold on to the words you have said, I will never forget that night.

Because that night, the last night we had together he confessed.