Ch13:My hero...

Note: Pls remember that in this fan fiction the characters are around 10 and 11 years old and definitely not 6 years old like in the show! So please don't forget that when you read. Thnx!

________________________________________________________________________________

      As planned, the heroes took the Owl Glider and flew to the Flying Factory followed by Motsuki, "Remember the plan everyone!" said the leader. "*EEEP*! Motsuki ready to beat bad bots!", "You ready Gekko" asked Owlette.

-"I'm on it!" said Gekko

-Catboy: Good luck, oh btw, sorry for taking you appart from Luna Girl

-Gekko: It's okay, but we'll talk about this later

-Owlette: The fly bots saw us! Quick Gekko!

-Gekko: Super gecko camouflage *turn invisible*

       While Catboy and Owlette drove the Owl Glider to distratc the fly bots, Gekko sneak up inside the factory . As he were invisble, none of the robots guarding could see him passing... While he kept sneaking, he could hear "Well if we'd make a better couple toguether since we're both villains, right?"

-"Huh? Is that... Romeo?" thought Gekko, still invisible he climbed the wall and saw Romeo talking like he was speaking to someone; but this someone was Luna Girl.

-Romeo: I mean come on Luna! Why do you love a PJ Pest over me? I'm better than him: I'm smart, I'm really handsome, I have a big factory and I lead a whole army of robots by myself! I'm not like this ugly loopy lizard with sticky fingers that keep ruinning our fun with his dump friends!

-Luna Girl: This ugly loopy lizard  that you're talking about has a name! And I don't care if he's a hero or not! It's him who I love, not you!

-Gekko: *gasp and blush*

-Romeo: What!? But I- 💔

-Luna Girl: No shut up! I hate you Romeo ! 💢

-Romeo: Oh yeah huh? You wanna play this game, right? Fine!💢 *grab a lazer gun* Let's play! FLY BOTS! GET HER OUT AND HOLD HER TIGHT!

-Gekko: *still hidding* Huh? What's he's doing?

      Three fly bots opened the cell and grabbed the moon girl by her arms and dragged her outside "Stop it! That hurts! What are doing?! What's that thing you're holding?" asked Luna as she tried to struggle from the robots grips

-Romeo: Oh this? Nothing much to say.... Behold my newest invention : the memory ereaser ray! *smirk* It can erease the memories of anybody just with one zap, and the best part is that you're gonna be the very first one who'll try it Luna!

-Luna Girl: What!? No!

-Romeo: Oh don't worry, it won't hurt... Or maybe it will... What am I saying? IT'LL HURT AS HECK!!!! *evil laugh* Soon you're gonna love me and no one else Luna! *pointing on her*

-Luna Girl: Pls no!

-"OVER MY DEAD BODY I'M NOT LETTING YOU DOING THAT!!!!" 💢

-Romeo: Huh!? What the-!

     From nowhere, Gekko jumped on him which made the inventer boy dropping his ray without having time to process "Lizard legs!?"

-Luna Girl: Gekko....

-Gekko: You can't force someone to love you Romeo! That's not like that how love works!

-Romeo: Ugh! Do I care!? 💢 Fly Bots get him!!!!

     The fly bots dropped Luna and flew to Gekko trying to zap him, but the lzard hero activated his gecko shields to protect himself. Romeo tryed to reach the ereasing ray "Is that what you're looking for?" asked Luna holding his weapon

-"My ray! Give it back Moon girl!" shouted Romeo

    The moon girl ran away from him holding the ray gun, then she threw it to Gekko and then broke it with his gecko muscles into small pieces

-Romeo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My ray! It was suposed to be my greatest masterpiece!

-Gekko: *grabbing him by his collar* That's what you get for trying to break us appart , to force Luna to love you and for trying to erease her memories. So, what should we do to him Luny?

-Luna Girl: Mmmmh.... I don't know....

-Romeo: GRRRRRR! You both ruinned my plan!!!! 💢

-Gekko: What plan? Ereasing Luna's memory and taking all over the world?

-Romeo: I wasn't even in love with you Luna Girl! I just wanted to have you so I can have all the moon powers for myself and rule the world! And I thought if I pretended that I wanted to become your boyfriend my plan would work, but you fell in love with Gekko which ruined my plan! So I decided to ruin your relationship so I can succeed!!! 💢

-Gekko & Luna Girl: YOU WHAT!?

-Romeo: *gasp and cover his mouth* Oh.... And I realised that I revealed all my plan from the start....

-Luna Girl: Why you! *smack his face* You selfish creature! Now we hate you even more!

-Gekko: You don't deserve to be in love Romeo! *throw him in his own cell and close the door on him* You should stay alone for the rest of your life!

-Romeo: Hey! Let me go!💢

-Gekko: Come Luna, let's call back all these fly bots who're on the moon and bring them back to earth!

-Luna: Okay^^ *hugs his arm tightly* My hero !

    They both hug each others and walk off