50 bucks

Snow-covered the ground thick and heavy, creating a monochromatic colour scheme at the high school, the colour that made the school pop up faded and swallowed by the snowmaking the day have a gloomy feeling flying in the air.

"It's fucking BS how Butters didn't open the fucking soda!" Cartman shouted throwing his arms to cross over each other. The short obese boy stomped over to the group of the four boys as the bus behind them drove off.

The other three didn't care if he followed them or not, they'd honestly prefer it if he left.

"Who even drinks soda in the morning? It's also probably because he's getting sick and tired of your lame ass pranks." Kyle decided to respond to the whining boy. Stan ignored the conversation they were having not wanting to get involved in anything with Cartman. Stan's eyes wandered to Kenny noticing how he was doing the exact same as Stan, ignoring but listening in case something crazy happened.

The group walked passed the school doors Stan wishing warmth hit his face at full force, it was better than having the cold outside and risking getting frostbites but the only thing that hit him was cold.

As Stan leaned against his dented and hoarded green locker, he felt his neck and skin under his clothing freeze yet he didn't bother to move.

"Oh yeah, have you guys seen butter's new haircut? Looks like his dad did it with a bowl and fucking kitchen scissors!" Cartman roared with laughter after he caught a glimpse of Butters walk by the boys, Stan couldn't help himself but let out a laugh and so did the others.

"Looks like a blind person did it." Kyle snickered looking over for Butters once again causing Stan to laugh louder than his first.

"I can already see Cartman rip on him about that for days now," Stan predicted glancing over at Kyle who nodded in agreement with him. Cartman always tried to find a reason to rip and torture someone, it was like a hobby of his.

Cartman likes to rip on people but, Butters was always the number one person he likes to go to. It was probably how naive and stupid he was. I mean, pretty sure almost everyone at this school used him at least once.

"Heya fellas! Also, Happy Birthday Kyle! Just found out, sorry that I couldn't get you anything." Butters shouted as he made his way towards the group. Cartman tried keeping his laughter in when seeing Butters up close which Butters decided to ignore.

"Thanks, dude. I don't really want the news spreading around." Kyle confessed with a shrug. Kyle always disliked too much attention, yeah attention was cool he just preferred to be independent and by himself.

"Oh I understand, you're not one who likes the centre of attention," Butters spoke up as he looked around at his surroundings, he didn't like being the centre of attention either, it was too much to handle.

"Yeah." Kyle agreed trying to end the conversation, no one really enjoyed talking with Butters even if the boy had interesting stuff to say.

"Oh, here then." Butters shoved his hand into his pocket pulling out a 50 dollar bill and handing it over to Kyle who's face was a bit shocked.

"Uh, thanks. I really appreciate it, bro." Kyle let a smile form on his face which Butters felt relieved to see. The group was always picking with their birthday gifts, especially Cartman.

"No problem. Sorry, that's all I could give you, I just found out and yeah." Butters fumbled to find his words starting to rub his knuckles that was a natural habit for him.

"It's alright I swear." Kyle shoved the money in his jacket pocket starting to head to class. The others followed him including Butters since they all shared the same class in the morning. The group was silent.

Stan rested his hands in his pockets feeling like he was being dragged to class, he didn't want to go it was just another place to waste his time.

"You ok there Stan?" Butters whispered loud enough for just the two to hear.

"Yeah."  Stan kept the answer short not wanting to start a conversation about emotions and feelings, especially with Butters. Kyle was the only person who he let know about his emotions.

"You look pretty gloomy, you sure?" Butters tried asking again, Stan honestly did look like he was on the urge of crying or about to loose his mind.

"I'm alright dude. Stop asking." Stan grumbled picking you his speed and trying to walk beside Kyle or Kenny instead.

——
Just a short update to let you know I'm still working on this lol I don't really have a plot for this, I'm just going as I write oops