🌸 1) Reader Gives Abbacchio an Abbracchio

A/N: Abbracchio is 'hug' in Italian.

~~

You've been part of The Bucci Gang for a couple of months now. You were able to get along with most of your teammates, but if you were honest, Abbacchio intimidated you, even though he was never necessarily mean or rude to you, his strong & quiet figure intimidated you. Just a little bit. However you really wanted to get along with him. You were determined.

True to your determined nature, you would always quietly observe Abbacchio and his motives, way of speaking, even some of his interests. Bucciarati was the one to tell you Abbacchio's favorite musician and his favorite movie.

"Bruno, how did you figure out that Abbacchio listens to Monteverdi? And his favorite movie as well?" You asked, when you and Bruno were alone.

"Well, me and Abbacchio are close. I know many of his interests. Also, I think it's necessary to tell you that, because it would be nice for you two to get along."

"Yeah, I do want to get along with him. Thanks for telling me. I'll be off now."

"Have fun, Y/N."

You walk to your bedroom and turn on your television. Bruno told you Abbacchio's favorite movie is Sling Blade. Yep, sure enough, you had it. You insert the disc into your DVD player and turn it on. You were already into the movie that you didn't even look at the time. You were about 20 minutes into the movie when you hear the door open. You turn around to see a shirtless and irritated Abbacchio. 'Kinda hot', you think to yourself

"Y/N, it's 1 am and I'm tryi- are you watching Sling Blade?"

"Yes."

"Fuck sleep," he smiles. "this is my favorite movie." He says as he walks over to your spot in front of the television and sits down beside you. You smile back at him and look back to the screen.

You two are about an hour into the movie when you feel your eyelids getting heavy. You try to fight the feeling when Abbacchio suddenly puts his arm around you.

"You sleepy?"

"Yeah"

He takes his arm off of you and stands up.

"Alright then, I'll let you sleep. Goodnight, Y/N"

You stand up and hug him.

"Night, Abbacchio." You let go of him.

"Thanks for that hug." He smiles at you. "Really needed it."

You walk over and turn the television off while Abbacchio walks out.

~~

406 words <3

A/N: I know the ending was kinda abrupt but I really couldn't think of a way to end it and I already had ideas for more oneshots <3