13)Aftermath

"I'm still new at this, but I assure you that you can stop hiding," Queen Marilynn said. The queen of the dead grinned. "Emma was hoping to live with her girlfriend anyway." None of the angels were destroyed. They gained nine new angels. The demons killed all of the living fighters, and Memory swore her loyalty to them after she explained that, much like Skylar and Bianca, she was an ex demon.

"Girlfriend? Emma?" Skylar asked in confusion. Coral shrugged.

"Oh, that's me," Memory said. "How's my son? Is he alive still?"

"As alive as a person born from an angel and a demon could be. Him and Emma are waiting for you at your cottage," Queen Marilynn said. Memory sighed in relief, but confused the new angels. Patrick stared at Gemina with a look on his face that clearly said the white haired angel had a lot of explaining to do in regards to her sister.

"Can I go to them?" Memory asked anxiously. Marilynn nodded. Gemina went with the golden winged angel as she hurried out.

"As for you eight," Marilynn turned to them. "Would you all like to live together?" They all answered in a cacophony. Queen Marilynn held up a hand to quiet them.

"Where would we live, my queen?" Patrick asked respectfully. He had seen the realm of ghosts. There wasn't a house big enough for eight people to live together.  Marilynn pointed towards a mansion a short ways away from the castle.

"The mansion of the greatest angels."

***

I don't own the song