6 | A Mistake | ~G.D.

Names:
Cash: 14
Bailey: 14

~~~Bailey's POV~~~

As I walked into the last class of the day to see my twin brother Cash with his good for nothing friends. Ever since getting into middle school he has changed. He's constantly out with friends, constantly swearing, and mom and dad don't know but constantly around drinking. When he told me his friends drank I freaked out. He reasured me that he wasn't drinking and I believed him but I just do not like his friends. 

"Bails." Cash called out. 

I walked over to the group of boys and asked him what he wanted. 

"I need the homework I forgot to do it." He said. 

"What makes you think I did the homework?" I asked him as I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"Well uhhh..." He said looking around the room. 

"You're the nerd clearly we all know you have it." One of his friends blurt out.

"You guys aren't helping your case. I am definiately not giving it to you now." I said walking away to my friend Hannah standing by her desk.

///after school on the bus///

"Dude it really wasn't cool that you didn't give me the homework." Cash said looking up from his phone. 

"Cash I'm not doing that! Your friend called me a nerd." I said facing away from him and looking out the window. I saw we pulled up to the house and Dad was with Uncle E building something.

We stopped and got off the bus. Cash and I walked toward them and saw they were building something for our 5 year old cousin Hudson.

"Hey guys how was school?" Dad asked as we approached them.

"It was great." Cash replied.

I just mumbled a good and sat on the bench close to the house.

///hours later///

I sat up from laying in bed to the sound of yelling and laughing. I was curious so I got my shoes on and went out to see what Cash and his stupid friends were doing. I walked down the road to his friend's house which was next door and saw them in the front yard yelling like baboons. I walked closer and saw Cash standing there with a BEER in his hand!

"CASH MICHEAL DOLAN!" I yelled running over and taking the beer from his hand. 

"Oh shit." His friends laugh. 

"YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED BE DRINKING!" I yelled loudly. 

"Bailey sssssssssshut uppppppp." He slurs. 

"YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" I yelled.

"Shush your sosssssoooo louddddddd." 

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!" I yelled swinging the beer around in my hand. 

"Bailey Marie Dolan what are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice say. 

I sighed then slowly turned around to see Uncle E standing there his arms crossed across his chest. 

"Hey Uncle E." I mumbled. 

"Bailey, Cash, what is going on?" Uncle E asked sternly.

"It was all Bailey's fault she told us to drink it!" Cash's friend said to Uncle E.

I looked back at him and was shocked by what he just said.

"I most certainly did not!" 

"Yeah uh ya did!"