Chapter 2

They were sitting on the couch in the living room after dinner, just talking. About 20 or so minutes later, they were sent to bed. Roman and Virgil got situated in bed after they kissed each other goodnight. Patton went to Roman and Virgil's room and asked if they were ok. Virgil was already asleep but Roman only nodded and smiled.

Patton left and headed for him and...Logan's room. Just thinking about him made Patton smile. When he got in their room, Logan was turned on his side, with a sad kind of look on his face. Patton padded over and sat on the bed. "Hey, are you ok, Logan?" Patton whispered. Logan jumped and sat up. " U-uh, y-yes. I am adequate." He blushed at seeing Patton in his short-shorts and crop-top that showed his abs.

Patton lay down, already half asleep when he took off his glasses. Logan lay down beside Patton and smirked at his cute face.
"Hey Logan, can you sing for me, please?" Patton asked as he shuffled towards Logan to hug him. Logan blushed hard. Patton opened his eyes lazily to look at Logan's face and smiled. Oh, and did I ever tell you that you're cute and that I wish we could do this all the time? Patton thought to himself. " Ummm... sure Patton. " Logan said as he thought about what to sing. he grabbed Patton and pulled him up on his lap.

               Italics: Logan

I found a love, for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a boy
Beautiful and sweet
Oh I never knew he was the someone
Waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when
We fell in love, not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in you're eyes your holding mine
Baby I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling
You look perfect tonight
Well I found a man
Stronger than anyone I know
He shares my dreams
I hope that someday
I'll share his home
I found a lover,
To carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling just hold my hand,
Be my boy I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes
Baby I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling you look perfect tonight
Baby I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And he looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

Logan had kept his eyes shut the whole time, and when he opened them, there was a room full of people. Roman had his phone out and was taking a video, Virgil was standing beside Roman with his mouth wide open in shock, for no one has ever heard Logan sing until now. Patton's mom and mother were in the room as well, just standing. And as for Patton, he just lay in Logan's lap, a few unshed tears escaping his eyes. Logan had his arms rapped around Patton's torso, holding him close.

Logan jumped and pushed Patton off his lap, careful enough to where it wouldn't hurt him. He pulled the blanket over his head and curled up and squeezed his eyes shut, hoping he would wake up. Everyone was at a loss for words. Patton slowly uncovered Logan, leaving is upper body exposed. "L-logan?" Patton sniffled. Logan opened his eyes and before anyone could say anything, he ran out and locked himself in the bathroom. Patton chased after him.

Idk why I'm even writing this bullshit. I know y'all hate it. But, if I continue, I'll do a face reveal. Sooo, yeah! Man I'm a dumbass. Ok bye bye!