Nationals party

Riley's POV

We just got back from nationals two weeks ago and today miss Kate is throwing party for the studio. I am so excited. This is what i am wearing.

It will be great to see all of A-Troupe again since we had two weeks off after nationals

It will be great to see all of A-Troupe again since we had two weeks off after nationals. I have seen some of them but not everyone. I feel a bit ill but i am sure it is nothing. I sit on the sofa in the lounge waiting for Michelle to pick me up. Normally it would be James but he has band practise so Michelle said he would give me a ride. I hear a horn outside and know that Michelle is here.

At the studio

Michelle and i just arrived at the studio and I think she might be suspicious of me.

Michelle: Riley are you ok?

Riley: yeah... on second thoughts...

I run to the bathroom and i think Michelle follows me but i was to busy throwing up to notice.

Riley: Michelle in my bag there is...

Michelle hands me a small box.

Riley: yeah thanks

A few minutes later

I come out of the bathroom and feel tear brimming in my eyes. I hand Michelle the stick and she pulls me into a hug. My mind is racing a million miles an hour with thousands of thoughts rushing through my mind. How did this happen? What am i going to do? I am only 18. What am i going to tell my parents? Oh no. How will i tell Kate? But most importantly James.

Fifteen mins later

Riley: Mich please don't tell anyone

Michelle: ok but you will have to tell them eventually

Riley: i know just not yet

A week later in international's rehearsals

Miss Kate is getting us to run through the dance we started for internationals. We are meant to be going full out but I'm not because well you know.

Kate: stop stop Riley my office now!

I look over to Michelle and give her a oh no look. I still haven't told anyone  else apart from her.

Kate: Riley why are you marking?

Riley: i...um *starts to cry* i...I'm sorry

Kate's POV

Hen Riley starts to cry i know that this is something serious, she rarely ever cries.

Kate: *hugs Riley* Please Riley, tell me what's wrong and we can sort it out

Riley: i...um...I'm...p...pregnant

After saying that she breaks down so i hold her even tighter.

Kate: Riley have you told anyone?

Riley: only...M...Michelle

I let go of Riley, walk out of the office and over to everyone. They all look a bit worried about Riley.

Giselle: is she ok? What's wrong?

Kate: um... sort of. I will let her tell you in her own time. Michelle can you go into my office and sit with Riley.

I can tell from the look on her face she already knows what it is about. She goes in and try's to comfort Riley whist i need to talk to James.

James: Kate what happened?

Kate: ill let Riley tell you but just support her. Her life is going to change a lot.

I could tell he was confused.

Kate: go to the office and talk to her

James goes to the office and Michelle leaves back to rehearsals.

In the office. Riley's POV

I see James come in and sit with me. I grab him in a giant hug.

James: Riles, what's wrong?

I know i have to tell him but i really don't want to.

Riley: i...um...I'm pregnant

I whispered just loud enough for him to hear me.

James: Riley don't worry we will do this together everything will work its self out i promise.

I'm so glad i have James he is the best and I'm not scared anymore knowing that he is not going anywhere.

Hi guys sorry that i haven't updated in a few day this one took a while to think of i hope you like it. Izzy