See you again pt 3

Kate's POV

Right now it is eleven o'clock and people carry on to turn up. Heather, Jacquie, Josh, Kingston, Lola, Ozzy and Zara. The room is starting to get pretty full.

Lola's POV

It's so nice to back. I can't sit to see Richelle. It has been forever.

Richelle: hey Lola

Lola: hey Richelle. How have you been?

Richelle: I'm good and i know its a bit late but I'm sorry about all the drama that happened between us last year.

Lola: me too. Best friends again?

Richelle: best friends again

Ozzy's POV

Right now I am catching up with my bros, LaTroy and Kingston. Ever since LaTroy left to be Luther Browns assistant we haven't really talked that much.

LaTroy: hey man. What's up, how you going?

Ozzy: good good

LaTroy: let me guess you are still trying to get Richelle to fall for you?

Ozzy: umm... uhhh... no we are really good friends now

Kingston: anyways, how is being on tour as Luther Brown's assistant going?

LaTroy: its going good

Kate's POV

The clock just hit eleven fifteen meaning that Davis, Finn, Kenzie and Summer have arrived. Only two more left to arrive.

Piper's POV
Right now i am just waiting for Finn to show up. As i look to see if he is here yet m eyes meet the person i least wanted to see here. Josh. As his eyes meet mine he starts to make his way over to me with a huge smile on his face. He completely shattered my self esteem this isn't going to end well.

Josh: hey pipes it has been forever since i saw you last. How are you?

Piper: it's Piper to you, only my friends can call me Pipes and you are NOT one of them. But I'm fine.

Josh: listen Pipes... i know i said I didn't like you back when i was on A-Troupe but being away from you every single day made me realise that i like you, i really really like you. So. I think we should get together. And since I'm older and a lot more mature now my arenas said if i really want i can buy a small flat and move back here.

At the end of his stupid, soppy, ridiculous my mouth is hanging wide open and my face is going as red as a ripe tomato which is in a way amusing because Josh seems to think I'm blushing but oh no. I look around and see Amy watching me closely. She shakes my head at me as if she is saying no. She knows that i am about to blow and I'm trying. To control myself but i cant hold it in this time.

Piper: UGGHH... I CANT BELIVE YOU, YOU THINK YOUR SO AMAZING AND TALENTED AND CHARMING, WALTZING BACK IN HERE TRYING TO GET ME TO FALL HEAD OVER HEALS FOR YOU BUT GUESS WHAT THAT IS NOT HAPPENING. YEAH I ADMIT I LIKED YOU LAST YEAR BUT I DIDNT LIKE YOU THAT MUCH. YOU CANT JUST EXPECT ME TO JUST WAIT AROUND UNTIL YOU CATCH FEELINGS FOR ME OR IT IS AN OK TIME FOR YOU TO LIKE ME AND THEN FOR ME TO THEN COME RUNNING BACK INTO YOUR ARMS LIKE A HELPLESS ANIMAL. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GLAD THAT YOU REJECTED ME YOU WANNA KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOU ARE A SELF-CENTRED, JERK WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF AND DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE WORLD AROUND HIM. OH AND BECAUSE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO I LOVE AND HE DOESNT TREAT PEOPLE LIKE DIRT UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!

After my ant i took a deep breath and looked at everyone in the room. Amy looks like she is trying to hold in laughter, all my friends look shocked that i jut did that and James and Riley look worried as i only ever blow up when i am really sad or really really angry. Suddenly i feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and i instantly recognise they belong to Finn.

Finn: hey Pipes calm down its ok

Piper: thanks Finn

Then Finn lets go of my arms and heads to Josh who looks... intimidated to say the least. Finn is a little taller than Josh so he is looking down on him. His glare on Josh is intense. Then out of nowhere Josh runs out of studio A like a scared little kid and doesn't come back.