Author note

Everyone adores the novel's protagonist, who has an excellent personality, is affluent and powerful, a Hero who cherishes the female lead with all his heart, yet what about the novel's antagonist, the villain?

Not everyone appreciates the Villain who helps make the story interesting. For he has a twisted personality, is ruthless, greedy, affluent and powerful, and strives to get his hands on anything that piques his interest? For him, love is only a hobby. 

What if you could join a novel and get immersed in its world?

Who would you pick? The Protagonist (hero) or the Antagonist (Villain).

As for me, I'd rather have the charming, unselfish, and affluent male protagonist as my companion rather than a vicious villain who attempts to exploit those around him as chest pieces.

The only issue is that the dumb system forces me to select the villain over the male lead.

The antagonist is someone who is unconcerned about anyone. He has nothing to do with the word "love."

This is a disaster, a colossal disaster.

I'd sooner die than be associated with this evil man.

There is, however, always a reason why they become the person they are now.

Hidden emotions and a bleak past

Falling in love with the villain wont be too bad right ??

so I will be a good girl and follow that blasted systems instructions.

Lets go Tame the Villain.

***

Many thanks to editor
@Fuzzyninjacatmention a user