1. First Day of Torture

Legend: ( just in case 😋 )

Y/N = your name

L/N = last name

N/N = nickname

M/N = mother's name

E/C = eye colour

S/C = skin colour

H/C = hair colour

F/C = favourite colour

F/D = favourite drink

    I'll add more as we go along if needed! So you and the gang are 16 and 17 years old, you being 16.  Anyway lets get on to the story all about you and Shikamaru!

(Y/N's POV)

Feeling the warmth of the morning sun through my window, I opened my eyes. Shutting off my alarm clock, I laid there for a moment thinking about the day I had ahead of me. My mother was right about me and I knew it. I would never admit it to myself and I definitely wouldn't admit it to her but she was right.

I groaned and rolled myself out of bed. I glanced at my clock and saw that there was still an hour until I had to go to school. My first day at Konoha High School and the first day of my new torture.

"Y/N! Get up and get ready for school," I heard my mother yell from down the hall in the kitchen.

Our house wasn't small nor was it big. It was only one floor but somehow it fit three bedrooms, one being a tiny guest room that my mom had turned into a sophisticated looking office. Although that would soon be changed.

Picking up the outfit I had chosen the night before I dragged my feet towards the bathroom across the hall. I stared at myself in the large mirror, my h/c hair was knotted and sticking out in a very unflattering way, my s/c skin was flushed from sleep, and there was a faint purple tinge under my eyes.

I sighed, placing my clothes on the counter. I'd have a lot of work ahead of me if I wanted to look human for my first day, not that I had any plans on making friends or impressing anyone.

After I had showered, brushed my teeth, and combed through my long hair I got dressed and headed to the kitchen. Twenty seven minutes had passed.

"Good morning darling! Are you excited for your first day?" My mother swept into the room with a bright smile on her face.  

My mother M/N L/N, was a pretty woman with a kind heart and a brilliant mind. I admired her ambition to be the best person she could possibly be and how much she tried to help others in need. Even though I could never be like her, I could still be proud of the woman I called my mother.

"G'morning. Not particularly," I grumbled in the most polite tone I could muster.

The thirty eight year old sighed softly and put a plate of pancakes and blueberries on the table while I made myself a cup of green tea.

I spooned some sugar into my cup, sneaking a look at my phone to see if I had any messages. Nothing of course.

After quickly eating my breakfast, drinking my tea, and packing all my supplies into my bag, I ran to my bedroom to add some finishing touches to my look. Minimum makeup that consisted of foundation, mascara, and some lip gloss and I twisted my now slightly damp hair into a braid that trailed down to nearly the middle of my back.

I was wearing ripped jeans, a f/c button up top, and white sneakers. It wasn't exactly an ideal first-day-of-school outfit according to my mother but it was good enough for me; easier to blend in this way, nothing too flashy.