Chapter 58 Big monkey man

.Orochimaru P.O.V.

I packed up everything and headed for the train station with Lia behond me, who was complaining about how heavy her bag was.

"You shouldn't have packed so much then..." I mumbled to myself.

"I heard that!" She yelled running to catch up to me.

"Good." I said while taking her bag from her to stop her complaining.

"You know, everyone alwyas says you're this big scary thing but I guess not." She said with a small laugh.

"I use to be. Not anymore." I sighed.

"Oh no..." I heard her say while grabbing her bag back.

"What is it now?" I asked annoyed.

"Our train will be here in five minutes." She said looking at me as if I was an idiot.

"So?"

"So run or we will miss it!" She yelled running towards the station.

We jumped on the train as fast as we could and found seats in the corner.
We also had our own part of the train. Not because it was private but because everyone saw me and then left with fear. Wimps...

"Why are you doing this again?" I asked Lia.

"Hmm doing what?" She asked turning her attention to me from the Window.

"Helping me with Mitsuki."

"Because although you have a family that sounds messed up its nothing compared to mine. You can fix the mistakes you've made. My family can't." She explained looking upset.

"I-" I began to try and console her but a big guy suddenly approached us. Looking annoyed.

"Orochimaru huh? What the Hell are you doing on the train." He asked.

"Travelling." I said looking up at him.

"Well get off. I dont like you, you snake" He spat.

"Don't belive we asked for your opinion to be honest." Lia said with a smirk.

"Who the Hell are you?" He asked her.

"Does it matter?" She asked with a yawn.

"Look girly I don't want any trouble with you. You are not my issue. He is." The man said looking back at me.

"Excuse me?" She asked sounding more annoyed than the man infront of me.

"You heard me little girl. This doesn't involve you pudgy." The man said with a laugh.

"Aha...Well it's the hair line for me..." Lia mumbled under her breath.

"What?" The man asked.

I looked closer at the man seeing that his hair line was right in the middle of his head. Although he had two big bits of hair at the side of his head.
(Almost like Mr Burns from the Simpsons but with a little more hair)

"You heard me, stupid big monkey man." She said standing up now face to face with this giant monkey.

The next thing happend all to quickly as the man slammed Lia into the glass Window opposite us.

Hope you liked this chpater!! There is a Author note after this. I'm a little stuck on something and need a little help.

**QUESTION**

Actually the question is in the Author note...So... Yeah.

Anyway thankyou Baby Chicks for reading!!