Chapter 65 "Boruto I-"

-Final Chapter-

.Mitsuki P.O.V.

'The first time I met Boruto I thought he was weird.
He still is.'

'The fisrt time I met Sarada I thought she was a little aggressive.
No comment.'

'The first time I met Konohamaru I wondered why he cared about his team so much. Me, Sarada and Boruto.
He is like an second parent to me now though.'

'With all that's happend I am still with Boruto and I'm happy.'

'But why am I so scared that it will all fall apart. I don't want to feel this way.'

'What if I wake up and it's all gone. What if everyone and everything that makes me happy, decides to leave?'

I thought all these things as I sat on the edge of my bed late at night. I sighed heavily laying back down.

"Mitsuki go to sleep. Idiot." I heard Boruto mumble as he walked over and sat next to my lying body. He bent down and kissed me with half sleepy eyes.

I wouldn't let him know but I was panicking in my head.

He soon enough pulled away and lay down next to me, hugging me tight.

'I feel awkward do people talk after these things?
It wad only a kiss why am I freaking out!
I have to say something right?'

"Boruto I-"

"I love you too."

End.

_________________________________________

Author note:

Was the end cringy??? :(
Baby Chickens. It has ended, after over an year.

I hope you all enjoyed this Fanfic and I want to thankyou all for reading.

Some of you have been here since the start and it still amazes me.
I wrote this Fanfic because there wasn't enough Boruto x Mitsuki fanfics and so I'm happy that others like it to!

BUT I have started the Oneshot book and changed the date I will be putting it out. So instead of around Christmas time it will be out on the 2nd of December.

I'm going to work really hard on the oneshot book and hope you all see an improvement in it.

I already have some ideas for onshots but any ideas for oneshots from you guys are welcome. ( I will give credit to the ideas)

Thankyou for the support in this fanfic and on this future oneshot fanfic!!! ^-^

So that's it Baby Chickens! If you decide to read the Oneshot book I will see you on the 2nd of December :)