1

It was time for me to go to the lake with my friends but there was a problem. I can't swim and I'm scared of drowning

"Come on y/n, it won't be deep", said Sana who's trying to tell me to be confident. I faked a smile. The way they're looking at me is like they're going to kill me, which is strange.

It been an hour since they got me out. I hate this, why me😭 what did I do to deserve this

"Y/n! Catch up! You're so slow!", said momo who shouted at me. I was looking at the trees since we arrived. The trees are purple and so is the path, that's a road but there's no cars. Very strange.

"Come on! Why are you so far behind!", said sana who's coming toward me

"Come on! Why are you so far behind!", said sana who's coming toward me. I saw something strange on her that's when I back up. She's very confused of why I did that. I never do did that to any of them before until now.

"Y/n, come on, why are so scared". I heard her say it calmly but I felt something on me before I had to look it was too late. I blacked out.

I heard giggling and water splashing but I'm wet now I'm dry? How is that possible?! Like what my mother say. "

"Things are not what they seem to be unless it was a mystery, don't forget that you need the wound to revolve then your answer will be solved"

What does that mean? I woke up and saw that I was laying on the ground. I saw my friends playing in the water.

"What happened? How long was I asleep?!", as I spoke, they stop and smiled at me then continued. That made me confused. I looked around. It's nothing but a lake with trees. I felt dizzy like I'm going to pass out or something but I had to endure it.

I told my friends that I'm going to explore and they agreed but told me to come back after I'm done. I started walking somewhere else.

I hear footsteps, is toy friends. No way told them I'm going. I look around. Nothing.

I continued walking and as I was walking I felt someone staring at me. I stopped walking again .

I looked behind me, there's no one there. But I felt like there's someone in front of me. I looked infront of me.

He's very hot to be honest but what is he doing here

He's very hot to be honest but what is he doing here. Why is he staring at me like that? I heard my name being called, I look behind me.

I saw sana again, what does she want? I look in front of me, he was gone. Where did he go? Am I imagining it?

Who was that guy? Why did he look at me like that?

Edit; some chapters will be long or short depending on how I'm typing it

DJ. A 2 out!