3

I was running away and I ended up next to the cliff. I feel scared. I keep telling myself it's just a dream but it didn't work. Where should I go?

I hid behind a tree that is at the edge of the cliff. Seriously?! At least have some water, wait I can't swim.

I felt a hand on my waist, no way, it's not real, someone pinch me already. Tell this isn't real.

"Why are you behind a tree", said the owner's voice that startled me. I look at my right side, nothing there and then I look at my left. I got startled again from seeing his face.

 I got startled again from seeing his face

He was so close to my face. Wait why is he wearing a suit. I can feel his eyes staring at me until he starts to speak.

"Why are you here?". His voice is very cold. did I do something wrong? That is what I thought but where am I?

"Are you listening to me?", his voice sounds serious when he was asking me question just now but I was distracted by his eyes. I couldn't hear a word he say. I can't hear a word he says?!

??? Pov

I was walking around to make sure she's not here again. I saw her on the ground. Why does she keep coming here?

"Who are you?!", her voice was shaky. I didn't answer. Then started to run away from me. I followed her. I saw her hiding behind a tree.

I touched her waist, I noticed she was looking for where the touch is coming from. She finally looked at me, startled. Am I that scary? I asked her, "why are you behind the tree?". She didn't answer, she's just looking at me.

"Are you listening to me?", I said but she looked distracted, she can't hear my voice. I can see her closing her eyes. I quickly catch her. Is she ok? Wait why am I asking that?

She shouldn't be here, why do I have a feeling this got worse? I carried her somewhere. I put her down. I had to go, so I left her there.

End of ??? Pov, y/n pov

I woke up, I'm on something that smells like flowers. I sat up and saw a girl who saw me.

"Why are you on my flowers?". Her voice sounds familiar. I got up by her helping hand. "Do I know you before?", I asked in curiosity of not knowing if I'm sure that she's the one I saw from the dorm(I sometime say that my house is like a dorm since my friends were staying with me).

I looked at her face. I was shocked that it's like I'm seeing twins. She looked at me.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm a ghost"

"Why are you looking at me like I'm a ghost". I snapped out of it. "Umm do you know where that guy went?", I said with a shaky voice. She didn't answer me. She had a shock face.

Is it something I said? What did I say?
"You shouldn't look for him". She walked away but I followed her. I was very curious and confuse of what's going on.

"Why?". She stopped and stared at me. I got nervous, I was gulping my anxiety down my throat. "Why do you want to go to him so bad", her voice is like a screeching bat. I covered my ears.

She frowned at me, what did I do to her? I didn't do anything wrong? Or did she do something I don't want to see.

I felt tired cause I heard someone singing but it wasn't her it was someone else. I noticed that she's yelling something to me. I couldn't hear her.

I saw nothing but darkness.

??? Pov

I tried to ignore her question about jimin but she's curious. I told why she wanted to see him so badly. Until she started to cover her ears.

I sense something or someone coming, so I quickly took her unconscious body to my place, quietly. So that I won't cause any attentions from other dangerous creatures.

I lay her down on the soft bed. I watched her. I don't want anything bad to happen.

End of ??? Pov

¿¿¿ Pov

Argh! I need to kill her! Or I can steal her from Rosé the flower queen. Ugh! I don't like flowers!

I will find a way to take over the world when I take his throne. He will suffer, no lives left from those disgusting creatires?! No romance from those queens and Kings! No one will stop me!

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAGAHAGAGGAHAGA *coughing*

I should work on that later.

End of ¿¿¿ pov

Sana pov

Where is she? Why is she not in her room?

I asked momo if she had seen y/n, but momo is not here, that's strange I thought we were going together with chaeyoung.

"Sana, don't worry about it, momo is going to look for her", said Chaeyoung who's drinking blood. I quickly grabbed it from her.

"Yah! I need that to survive!". I drink it. She took it back. "Don't let y/n see that when Momo find her", I was being aware of what I was saying so did Chaeyoung.

"What if she found out about our secret", said Chaeyoung who's still drinking blood ferociously. "We are not telling her, we are just going to pretend to be her friends just a few more month". Chaeyoung gave me a look. I know that look, I don't care. I'm just doing this for our own good.

Well y/n will have a great life when we won't tell her about ourselves. We can just fake it and she'll believe us.

No harm done.

End of sana pov

No one pov

Y/n had stayed with the mysterious flower girl while Jimin is still figuring out a way to stop y/n from coming closer to where he live. ¿¿¿ is still searching for her so that ¿¿¿ mission would be complete.

Sana and Chaeyoung were drinking blood while Momo was looking for y/n

Edit;what do you think of this crazy dimension between evil and good

DJ. A2 is out