Meeting june

Hey who do you got there pietro said blob oh just some one who is just like us but crazy and my new girlfriend guys meet Crazy Tiffany a girl with short dark brown hair and brown eyes.First of all I'm not your girlfriend and second my name is June.Then who are you said toad my name is June and I suffer from multiple personality disorder.Multiple person what said blob.Multiple personality disorder a disorder that characterized by the presence of two or more distinct personality states said June.What said the brotherhood that I more personality's then just one. about how much said Lance. About 20 said June 20 said the brotherhood yeah I'm crazy after all said June. June said Wanda.Wait you two know each other said Lance.the brotherhood all the sudden June had green eyes and blonde hair with a cackle Tiffany said my name is Tiffany ray the most dangerous girl in so how are things Wanda.Good it's so good to see you said Wanda. So are you two going to tell us what the heck is going on said Lance.Well me and June met at the hospital were father sent me June was there because of her power and her personality's and she wants revenge on her father for making her crazy said Wanda.All the sudden mystique showed up.Well what do we have here said mystique. Oh um this is Legend said June.My name is my name is legend.