Meeting Him

(Y/N), the perfect highschool girl on the outside. Beautiful, caring, smart, absolutely perfect.
But nobody can be truly perfect.

You see (Y/N) had an interest in the popular Japanese show, "Danganronpa" specifically the new season the fifty third...that was until that very season caused the series end which left many viewers in despair.

Of course all participants of this show never actually died and were simply in a virtual reality during it all.
Every ending of the show released the participants with no memories of the game and lived their normal lives except now popular and worldwide stars.

Though...
Danganronpa the fifty third had been different.

The participants of the show had seemed to almost disappear out of thin air once leaving the vision of the screens.
Some say that they are being kept by Team Danganronpa while others say they had been released from the team's grasp and were out living their normal lives...

They were close at least...

[...]

I had awoken to a ray of light peeking through my window and beaming into my eyes.

Wiping my eyes I had slowly sat up, still wearing my (F/C) favorite color nightwear.

I then turned my head towards my small desk that was beside my bed that held a (F/C) table lamp and a clock.

8:15..

'Oh crap!School starts in 45 minutes!' I thought as I tumbled out of bed.

I swiftly changed into my clothes, unlike other schools we didn't have any fancy school uniforms so I just put on a white short sleeved button up shirt with a light brown vest along with a black skirt that had two straight lines across it.

8:30...

I didn't have much time left so I grabbed my bag while slipping on my white high socks and ran towards the door, waving goodbye to my mother.

School wasn't too far from my home so if I ran fast enough I'd make it.

While I ran I looked down at my watch to check the time again.

8:46...

'Only 14 minutes!'

I looked up again only to see a shorter person, maybe a few inches short than me turn a corner and walk right infront me.
They turned their head to face me only to witness us both crashing into eachother and fall.

"OW!"
"OUCH!"

We both shouted.

Unfortunately for the person I had landed right on top of them and we both had dropped our belongings which skattered across the sidewalk.

"Owwww, who the hell?!" The smaller groaned.

"Oh my goodness- I am so sorry!" I apologize and quickly stood up, backing a few steps away.

"Jeez, please watch where you're going!" They whined and had sat up with a hand on their head, rubbing it slightly.

I extended my hand in attempt to help them up, they accepted, grabbing my hand and I pulled them up.

Looking at the smaller again I now had seen that they had purple hair that had been put up into a ponytail as well as purple eyes and wore a mask.
They also wore a dark grey sweater that had the zipper undone that showed the white shirt underneath, they had also been wearing black shorts with a checkered pattern across the sides as well as red high top shoes.
On their back was a white and black checkered bag with a small...panta keychain?

"I apologize again, I should've watched where I was going" I spoke again.

"Yeah, yeah apology accepted, now where did it go..." The boy spoke, turning their head in different directions probably looking for something.

I looked over to see a pair of white headphones on the ground along with a phone with a checkered pattern case.

I then picked them both up and held them up towards the boy.

"Do you mean these?" I asked.

He then turned his head towards me and nodded, then taking the items from my hands.

"I suppose I should thank you, but this does not make us even!" He exclaimed pointing at me while shoving his belongings into his bag.

I tilted my head in confusion and let out a small giggle.

"Oh crap school." I said.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that." The boy spoke.

I quickly bent over and grabbed my dropped items that were skatted during the fall.

"I'm sorry, I swear if I meet you again I'll repay you!" I waved at the boy and quickly ran away.

...

"Weird..." He spoke.