A Transfer?

Bolting through the gates I had rushed into the school.

A few greetings came from other students who were either late or skipping, I didn't care much either way.

"A-1, A-2...A-3!" I shouted and pushed open the tall door.

Many heads turned towards me including the teacher's.

"(Y/N) (L/N)." The tall woman spoke.

"Yess..?" I mumbled in reply.

"You are quite lucky, class is just beginning." The teacher said and gestured me to go sit down.

I sighed in relief and scurried over to my desk which sat in the front row beside the window.
A letter had been left on my desk, again.

Behind the school, lunch break. The note said.

I sighed and stuffed the note into my pocket.

"Alright, now excusing that interruption I'd like to begin." The teacher spoke.

A few sighs and groans flew around the classroom.

"Now then, in-" The teacher was then cut off by the loud sound of the door being flung open.

All of the students heads then turned towards the source of the noise to the same purple haired boy I had ran into on my way yoo school.

The boy was panting, obviously out of breath probably from running.
His gaze drifted around the classroom and landed on me.
The boy's expression went from surprised to a large smirk. I hadn't noticed but my cheeks flushed slightly at this.

"Ah, you must be the transfer, you're late." The teacher glared at the boy.

The boy looked away from me and turned towards the teacher and only gave her a simple shrug.

"Though since it is your first day I suppose I'll let it pass" The teacher sighed, "introduce  yourself and then after sit there."
And pointed to the seat that was behind mine.

The boy grinned at this and turned to face the class.

"Heya! My name is Ko- I mean, Kichi" The boy who was now known as "Kichi" spoke.

A few whispers went around the classroom along with judging eyes studying Kichi.

"Now then, please sit down soi cam teach my class." The teacher spoke but it sounded more of like a demand.

Kichi skipped over behind me and sat down I didn't care enough to turn my head around,instead I kept eyes on the teacher as she spoke but my focus on the other hand was being taken away by a feeling of my back being poked.

"What?!" I whisper yelled and turned my head around to face Kichi.

"This class is so boooorinnngg (Y/N)!" He whispered back.

"Yeah, what do you want me to do about it?" I whispered.

"I don't know, entertain me or someth-" "(Y/N) (L/N) and Kichi mind telling me why you are talking while I teach." The teacher interrupted Kichi.

"Ah! Uhm...see Miss Kichi-" "(L/N) totally wouldn't stop nagging me to talk to her! I had no choice miss" Kichi spoke up, tears welling up in his eyes.

"No that's wrong! Kichi is lying miss!" I exclaimed.

"(L/N)! I thought we were friends! How evil!" Kichi cried.

"Okay both of you ENOUGH! Both of you, detention after school." The teacher said.

I slumped back into my chair in defeat and turned my head towards Kichi and glared to which he only grinned at.
A few giggles and whispers went around the classroom.

[...]

The bell then rang meaning that school was now over but it also meant I had to spend some time in detention with the purple gremlin.

I sighed and got up, bag slumped on my bag I began walking out the door.

"(L/N)!" A voice called, though I already knew who it belonged to.

I groaned and turned my heel to face Kichi.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"Since we are both going to detention I thought we'd walk togetherrr!" Kichi grinned.

"You know it's your fault I'm going right?"

"Whaaaaat? What do you mean (N/N) Nickname, I haven't done anything!" I flinched at the name he called me by.

"(N/N)?" I asked.

"Yes (N/N), now hurry up or else we'll get something worse than detention!" Kichi then grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.