Cover Contest

Greetings and salutations! 

As you have probably guessed, I am hosting a cover contest. Someone actually offered to do a cover, but I thought it would be a little more fun this way! 

Rules:

1. The cover can pretty much be whatever you want, but make it relevant to the plot and/or main characters. Also, no direct spoilers of major plot points.

2. Entries are due by September 31!

3. Leave it as just a drawing, and I will add the text. This will include credit to you for drawing the cover.

4. Leave a comment or vote if interested so I can figure out about how many people are entering.

5. Just have fun! Get creative! Be bold! I want to see your artistic genius come to life!

All entries will be posted in another chapter. 

Also, keep in mind that a lot of people will be looking at this on a small phone screen, so colors should contrast each other and the image should be good quality and eye-catching. People say "Don't judge a book by it's cover", but first impressions are important, so whatever the cover is, I want it to be something that stands out and attracts people.

Prizes???: Maybe there will be prizes, but what can I give? A drawing? A follow? I'm not sure, to be honest. I'll think of something eventually. 

Anyway, thanks! Sharing this with anyone interested would be pretty cool, but like... I hate asking for people to share or vote.

Thank you for your time, acknowledgement, and entries. Goodbye and good luck!