~*Chapter 1: Feelings*~

"Hold up!"- Jul said, "You.. what?!"- She said desperately and with a big smile on her face.

"That I just think Kaminari is cute y'know.."- Mina said laughing nervously, trying to hide the obvious blush that was on her cheeks.

Mina was clearly convinced that she didn't liked Kaminari, but maybe she was wrong..
The only person she knew that could hide the secret was Jul, her best friend and classmate. Both were in the pink-haired girl room just talking about the other classmates when accidentally Ashido confessed that she thought Kaminari was cute!

"So you like him?!"- Jul asked getting closer to Ashido, "You can tell me! I won't tell anyone I promise!", she was good at hiding secrets! Also at lying-

"I'm not sure Jul.. I don't even know if I do like him!!"- Ashido exclaimed, Jul just looked at her with an expression that clearly said 'Bitch are you dumb?'

"You just said that he was cute! You kept the secret that I liked Sero, now it's your turn! Come on, say it!!"- Jul already knew the obvious crush that Ashido had on Kaminari, she just wanted Mina to ✨spill the tea

"I swear I don't!! I just think he's cute!!"- Ashido explained, that words made the smile on Jul's face to fade away and while her smile faded, it also faded hopes and dreams she had about the ship.

"Fine fine!.."-Jul said grabbing the text book that was besides her.

"And what's new between you and Sero?"- Mina said teasingly, Jul blushed and stared at the text book, "Oh yeah and let's not forget when Kirishima and I caught you and him smooching!"- Mina said making kissy faces.

"S-Shut up!"- Jul stuttered throwing the text book at Ashido, both started playing around and doing a pillow fight, when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Mina walked closer to the door, "Who is it?", she asked before opening the door.

"Uh, it's me Sero!"- Mina opened the door, greeting his friend before he started talking, "Babe we need to go, it's almost 12:00 am", Sero said, looking behind Mina to se Jul standing there with a pillow in her hands.

"Aw come on! Five more minutes!"- She was like a little kid and Sero was the babysitter, Sero shook his head and walked in Mina's room to get the black-haired girl, Sero lifted up Jul like a sack of potatoes and walked out of the room, "Goodnight..."- Jul said waving at Ashido.

Mina waved back at her, entering to her room and closing the door. She walked to her bed and jumped on it, laying down facing up. Then she thought.. "What if I actually like Kaminari?".. She shook her head trying to get that thought out of her mind, she was totally convinced that they were just friends!

Kaminari was laying on his bed playing Among Us in his phone, his sleep schedule was really messed up so he didn't really care. Suddenly the door opened.

"The baby is asleep"- Sero said, making that reference about Jul. He sat down besides Kaminari, taking his phone out to check Instagram.

"Bro you're so lucky! You have a girlfriend!"- Denki pouted, he said once that he would get a girlfriend before everyone in the Bakusquad.

"There has to be at least one girl that likes you dude! Or.. who do you like?"- Sero said to the blond boy, making him think staring at- Nowhere. "Earth to Kaminari! Hellooo?", Sero waved his hand in front of Kaminari's face to make him conscious again.

"I don't know.. I mean.. there's this girl.."- Denki muttered, scratching the back of his head, sitting up facing Hanta

"Really? And who is her?"- Sero was excited to know the ✨tea, turning off his phone and putting it aside.