~*Chapter 2: Acceptance*~

Kaminari woke up at the sound of his alarm. Still half asleep he stood up from his bed, putting his uniform on, brushing his hair, finally, picking up his stuff to go downstairs.
When he got downstairs he saw Mina and Kirishima talking, he suddenly felt a weird knot in his gut, a weird feel of rage went across his veins. He stared at the red-haired boy, if glares could kill, Kirishima would be 10 feet underground.

Ashido noticed that Kaminari was staring at them, she waved at the blond boy, walking towards him.
Denki blushed slightly, trying to look away and focus on something else, but someone interrupted Mina to go with Denki...

"Mina! We have 10 minutes! Let's go!"- Kirishima said with a big smile, both, Mina and Kirishima walked out of the dorms. Denki had a weird feeling that they were dating, of course he didn't liked that.

"Hold on.. if I feel.. jealous maybe.. that means.."- Denki thought, his eyes widened and a savage heat on his face appeared, "I actually like Ashido!!", Kaminari didn't noticed that he said that out loud! Momo, that was in the common room as well, stared at him a bit confused, she giggled and walked out Heights Alliance. Denki gave himself a mental facepalm, that was pretty embarrassing.

"Let me see if I understood, you think Kaminari is cute?"- Kirishima asked, almost bursting out laughing.

"Y-Yeah! Only you and Jul know ok? Don't tell anyone else!"- The pink-haired girl answered, trying not to blush.

"So that means you like Kaminari! Right?"- The red-haired boy asked, making Ashido blush, Kirishima chuckled, "I just can imagine you talking to him like..", Kirishima cleared his throat before speaking again, "Oh Kaminari!! You are really cute!!", Kiri said with squeaky voice trying to imitate Mina.

Behind them, like 40 feet away, was Kaminari. He was staring at both, how Mina blushed every time Kirishima said something, unfortunately he was too far away to listen to the conversation. Suddenly Denki felt  someone running behind him.

At the speed of a cheetah, Jul passed by, yelling, "I'm going to beat you!!", Denki was confused, he looked back, watching how Sero tried to run, panting, he approached the blond boy, resting his hands on his knees.

"Need some water?"- Denki said while laughing, Sero shook his head, trying to recover from that long run. Hanta looked up, how Jul stopped by Mina and Kirishima, walking by with them.

"No... I'm fine..."- He was still panting and covered in sweat, "She's just 4'9 but she's as fast as lightning!", he said wiping some of the sweat that was on his forehead, "But I think I have a good view now", he said staring at Jul for a few seconds, "Anyways! Have you asked Ashido out??"- the black-haired boy asked.

"Shhhhh!!"- Kaminari shushed Sero, giving him a 'friendly' punch. "She's going to hear you!... But no I haven't.."-Denki confessed, it's was a bit embarrassing.

Sero started laughing, "Finally you accepted it!! I bet she likes you back"- Sero said elbowing Denki's arm.

After 10 minutes of walking to class, they finally arrived, Aizawa wasn't there so they had just some time to talk.

Someone rushed through the door calling everyone's attention, "Is Aizawa here?!"- Kari squealed, looking around if Aizawa was sleeping or otherwise, standing there watching Kari making a whole scene.

"Fortunately not! You are saved!"- Jul said, giving finger guns at Kari. The brown-haired girl walked towards Jul, she accidentally bumped into Mineta, he's too small, even if Kari was 5'3, Mineta was still smaller.

"Hey there love!"- Mineta tried to flirt, Kari just rolled her eyes, giving a slight kick to Mineta. With her fingers she formed a little heart and it shot a little laser to his arm.