5

Tuesday May 18th

"Alright Taehyung, you're joining me at work today" said Namjoon as grabbed his bag.

Taehyung nodded as he finished tying his shoe, "are you sure I can hyungie?"

"Yes, I've had to take Jungkook with me a few times and it's perfectly fine" Namjoon explained.

"Dada! Ready!" Jungkook came running in with his small backpack on.

"Alright my munchkin let's go then" Namjoon scooped up the giggling child and carried him.

He kissed Seokjin and told him he'd see him on campus.

On the way to daycare, Jungkook was telling Taehyung about his bear and iron man.

Taehyung smiled and listened to his nephews stories.

"Hey hyungie can I take him into daycare?" Asked Taehyung.

"Sure, let me help you unbuckle him from his carseat" Namjoon said as he pulled into the parking lot.

They both got out, Taehyung waited as his hyung unbuckled the 4 year old from his seat.

"Okay baby uncle TaeTae is taking you inside today, be good for your teacher okay?" Namjoon kissed his cheek and sent him off with Taehyung.

Jungkook giggled and bounced with his backpack as he held his uncles hand.

"Unca TaeTae will unca chimmy come with dada too?" Asked Jungkook as he skipped along.

"Well, I'm sure he will" said Taehyung as he opened the front door, leading in his nephew.

"Good morning Jungkook, and who is this?" Asked the worker at the front desk.

"Unca TaeTae! " cheered Jungkook.

"Oh well hello, I've heard lots about you from Jungkook. Are you ready to start the day Jungkook?" The worker held out his hand.

Jungkook nodded eagerly and told the mans hand, "bye bye unca TaeTae!" He waved as they entered the classroom.

Taehyung smiled softly and headed back out to the car.

He got in and buckled up.

"I've never seen a kid love daycare as much as Kook" commenting Namjoon as he began driving.

"He seemed pretty excited" Taehyung replied while watching out the window.

Namjoon smiled and drove onto the campus.

"Okay let's head to my classroom, you can work on schoolwork or help me okay?"

Taehyung nodded and follow his hyung to the huge classroom.

There were so many seats, it freighted Taehyung if all the seats were going to be filled.

"My students should be here soon, I'm going to set up" Namjoon said as he opened the door and placed a textbook down.

Once the students flooded in, Namjoon began class.

Taehyung passed out papers and helped make sure everything was in order.

He was amazed at how well Namjoon presented the information he was teaching.

He did it so fluently, no studdering, no hesitation,  just fluent.

"Be sure to check online for this info as well, remember finals are next Wednesday you should all be able to pass it with ease"

By this time, Taehyung had finished all his work and was getting a bit bored.