6

Wednesday May 19th

"Oh my god! That's amazing thank you thank you!" Namjoon felt happy tears fall.

They finally knew who took Jimin, now came the hard part.

Actually finding the men who took Jimin.

Jin recieved the news and they all celebrated at the wonderful news.

Jungkook was coloring at the table with Taehyung, he was rambling about his day at daycare and making hand gestures as he talked,  yep he was Namjoons son alright.

Yoongi arrived soon and hugged Jin and Namjoon so tightly, he didn't want to let go.

"Hes alive! Have they found the location yet?" He asked.

"Not yet,  I'm really worried that they're hurting him,  I can't bare to see that at all" explained Namjoon.

Jin set the plates of food down and called everyone to eat.

Taehyung helped clean up the crayons and books before proceeding to eat.

Jungkook was eating with his hands and making funny faces at everyone.

He loved making everyone laugh.

Jimin was silently crying, he was now strapped to a chair and was scared out of his mind.

"See I'm sure he'll bring in some good money, hes cute " one of the men said as he laughed.

"I can't get shit for him if he doesn't stop crying" the man who took him said.

One of the men stepped forward, he grabbed Jimins hair and looked him over,  "he's definitely a keeper"

Jimin desperately wanted to kick them both, but now he was vulnerable and defenseless.

Why do they keep saying he'll bring money?

Fresh tears started when the man gripped his chin, "hes gonna have eyes on him dont worry."

"Hands off Zico" his kidnapper kicked the man.

"You're not a potential buyer so keep your hands off the merchandise "

The man, who Jimin assumed was Zico, stepped back, "so what are we gonna do with him for now Kitae?"

Kitae groaned in frustration, "Kiyuki isnt answering her damn phone"

Kitae walked forward, "listen here pretty boy, you fuck up my plans or try anything I'll get that little brother and nephew of yours. Understood?"

Jimin silently nodded and tried to stop crying.

"I told you pretty boys dont cry, now stop it!" Kitae yelled.

Jimin couldnt help but think about what the man said.

My brother and nephew.

"Officer Jung, we found the warehouse but its surrounded" one of the officers said.

" we need a SWAT team, and get all the backup we can get." Ordered Hoseok.

They were planning to raid the warehouse to get Jimin.

The plan was very dangerous and life threatening but Hoseok had gotten this far.

He wasnt backing down, never in a million years.

"Sir Kim Seokjin is apart of this family right?" Asked another officer.

"Yes, why?"

"Do you not realize who he is?? Officer Kim was one of the best cops ever!"