Stay with me (NSFW!) // Ch.12

⚠️WARNING⚠️
There will be sexual content in this chapter, so please don't read this if things like this makes you uncomfortable, thank you! c:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   It's been a couple hours since then, Octavio has been very silent, It isn't like him to be this quiet but I understand, I look over at him resting on my shoulder; He's asleep, it reminds me of the first time we were asleep like this, I press my fingers onto my lips, thinking about that night. I look down at him, his mask hanging from one ear, "You wouldn't mind...would you?" I whisper, I lift his chin up, taking one last glance at him;I close my eyes and press my lips against his, I pull away slowly. I open my eyes to see Octavio smirking.

  "O-OCTAVIO?!" I panic a little, "Never knew you were so bold, chica." I look at him with embarrassment, "I-I thought you were as-asleep! I'm so sor-" he kisses my lips, it was a passionate one, he moves me onto his lap, he places his hand on my waist "Open your mouth." he softly says, I open it slightly, he pulls my chin down and inserts his tongue in my mouth, it caught me by surprise, my body starts to feel warm, I pull away gasping for air "Octa..vio..", I start panting but he goes in for more, I close my eyes and try to take it all in, but he pulls away after, leaving behind a string of saliva connecting the two of our tongues.

    I press up against him, trying to catch my breath, I can feel his hand making it's way up my shirt, "We..shou-should stop, what if some...one sees us?" But the truth is I didn't want him to stop, I let out a small noise once his hand went under my bra and caressed my breast, his hand was cold, I cover my face, "what was that?" I think to myself, i'm so embarrassed.

      Octavio gives me a smug look "I can't help myself Nat, I'm addicted to you." he kisses my neck from bottom to top, my face is bright red, I grip the back of his shirt tightly and hide my face in his shoulder. "I think i'll leave it here." Octavio tells himself, "Leave what?" I ask him, he doesn't respond, I feel his lips brush on my collar bone, he kisses a spot softly before sucking on it leaving a mark, a bright red smudge beneath my collar bone.

"Just in case he tries anything." he pins me on the couch and lifts my leg up, "I'm not ready to go this far." I tell myself, my eyes start to get watery, i'm afraid. Octavio looks at me, my eyes filled with tears and the back on my hands covering my mouth, I can see the regret in his face, he stops. "I didn't mean to hurt you, i'm sorry." he goes to kiss my lips but doesn't, he gets up and hands me a blanket. "I'll go." he tells me with despair in his voice.

He makes his way toward the front door and leaves without saying a word. At this point I can't hold it in, I cry into the blanket he gave me.
....
"I wish you stayed with me..."

To Be Continued
//564 words//