Chapter 36

Flashback continues

Jai went to the same hotel. As he entered the room, Arsh was trying to get up. Jai punched his nose. Blood came out of his nose. Jai kicked in his stomach and chest. Jai got hold of his collar and made him stand and slapped him tightly.

Jai: (angrily) You asshole how dare you tried to touch my sister. Saala chutiya 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Jai was punching his face. Blood started coming out of his whole face. Jai pinned him to the wall and pressed his neck.

Jai: I will kill you dickhead. You will pay for touching my sister😡😠😠😠😡😡😡😠😠

I reached there and held his arm.

Avu: Jai chhodo isse. Marjaega woh

Jai: Aaj maar hi doonga iss haramkhor ko. Peechhe ho jao tum

Avu: Jai chhodo usko please Jai leave him

Jai kicked his stomach. Blood was coming from his whole body by now. I was numb seeing his condition. Jai almost killed him but police came on time and stopped him.

Jai: (shouted) Make this mother-fucker learn how to behave with someone's sister. Benchod😠😠😠😠😠

Police arrested him and took him. Jai hugged me and rubbed my back.

Jai: (worried) You alright baby?

I nodded. He kissed my cheek lightly and put his arm around my shoulders. He took me home.

In Avu's room

Jai made me sit on her bed. He brought first aid box and put ointment over my wounds. I neither spoke a single word nor a single tear felt from my eyes. Jai sat on ground on his knees in front of me. He held my hands and looked into my eyes.

Jai: Avu don't worry. No one harm you till your brother is alive

He sat beside me. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. After few minutes, he laid me down, kissed my forhead and patted my back. I held his hand. I could neither sleep nor take sleeping pills as Jai was there. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. In sometime, covered me with duvet and kissed my cheek.

Jai: I love you baby sister

He left. I got up, took sleeping pills and slept.

From that day, I startes ignoring Ritika. I thought getting scolded or beaten up by mom is better than obeying her. All my friends left me after knowing what Arsh did to me saying I am filthy.

Only one person was there standing beside me no matter what, my Jai, my six month younger brother. He always used say, "No matter how much I tease, fight with you but I will be there with you even if the whole world leaves you. I will still believe you, if whole world stands against you. I love you my angel." His words always gave me strength. He was the only person who used to make me cry by teasing me and also the only person who can make me smile.

Every night I used to take my sleeping pills before going to sleep. Years passed and Ritika's marriage was decided with a huge buisness man. I thought she will go and my misery will end. But see my fate. It didn't happen.

Few days before her marriage, Ritika's in-laws came to our home. Suddenly something unexpected came out of mom's mouth.

AM:..

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter