Chapter 39

Avu was continously crying. Sid was shocked to hear everything.

Avu's P.O.V.

I don't know what came to me that I ended up telling him my whole past. I never told everything to even Jai. There are still things which Jai doesn't know. But I told everything to Siddharth. I can't believe I did. But now I know he will also leave me after knowing everything as all my friends left me. But he did something I never expected.

P.O.V. ends

Sid pulled Avu in his laps and hugged her tightly rubbing her back. She hid her face in his chest giving crying badly.

Sid didn't stop her. He knew she needs to cry out. For first tine, she burted out. Tears flowed down her eyes continuously which were stopped from years. She didn't stop them anymore. She left all her ego aside and cried her heart out.

Sid's P.O.V.

I still can't believe she has gone through so much. She shows attitude to the world. And from inside she is totally broken.

P.O.V. ends

After sometime, her sobs stopped. Sid broke the hug. She was still on his lap. He raised her chin with his thumb and index finger. They had a small eye contact. She looked in his eyes with teary eyes. He felt her pain. He kissed her forhead, her eyes, her tears. She didn't stop him. He carressed her cheeks with his thumb. She again hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and carressed her hair.

Sid was thinking about everything and trying to control himself from breaking down. He was himself at verge of crying but somehow controlled.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter