Intruder

《CHAPTER TWO》

________

"Okay..so let me be straight... I did offered help.. doing housework and sometimes coaching. but..do I need to meet them in person?" I was sceptical about meeting them because I wanna be in the shadows.

"Yep! It's a must! how do you think I will relay your message to them if they don't know the person criticising them?" Izumi..

"Okay. fine. but I don't think I'm good enough to coach them that much. I know I work in a huge company and all but I rarely meet investors and directors so I do have a problem socialising..." I looked down my feet trying to avoid eye contact as possible.

"It will be fine. You were one of the best people I know so it will be fine! And to cheer you up I will cook you my BEST curry ever!" She happily announced like it was the best thing she did in her entire life.

"Haha..Thanks it helps a lot.. so when do I start? I unpacked my stuff in the dorm without people knowing so they might be a little frightened if they knew." At first I wanted to room at the second floor but I figured that it's more harder to move the box that way so I settled at the first floor away from the other people living in the dorms

"You can start Later this week when we you feel comfortable...but we do have a deadline so we might be needing you sooner than later.."

" oh. yeah. I will retire for the day you can call me when you need me I already told my assistant in the office that I will be not staying at home so it's already set I will not go out unless necessary."

"Go ahead the dinner will be curry so if possible can you have dinner with us?😀" well if I could but I still need to finish the papars due to next week so I won't have interference while coaching.

"😊 I'm fine. So don't worry I will have dinner in my room, I still need to finish some work. See u" I wave while walking.
I need to be as quiet as possible.

I saw a silhouette Down the hall..so I quickly hid behind the wall so he won't see me.

*sigh* Glad I took those Martial art lesson with takeru I should thank him for that.

//if your wondering learning martial arts enable you to have light steps to quicken your moves//

After waiting for them to dissappear. I quickly went too my door luckily it's not that far so I was able to reach it much faster.

"... who are you and what are doing here?" I heard a voice behind me as I was about to open my door.

I slowly looked backwards and I saw a boy who seem like he is still in high school he doesn't looked like trouble but not safe either just blank but I feel an intent directed at my direction.

"Uh.. I'm...a..cook..Yes!..A COOK! I was hired by the director of this house to cook for you guys at the dorm." Although I sound like a suspicious person I hope he bite into my act.

I haven't thought that I would meet someone Yet..so I haven't planned what I was supposed to say.

"You seem Suspicious and might be a  possible harm to director." Without saying more he took me by my arm and dragged me towards the living room.