*4* What?

Annabeth POV

He-he loves me. He loves me. I've loved him ever since he was in tenth grade and we were freshman.

Rachel Elizabeth Dare and Drew Tanaka was harassing us in the hallway, he came up to us, and looked me in the eye. It was the first time I think I really saw him. I mean yeah I grew up with him but when he stood up to RED I think thats when things clicked right into place.

"Percy! Hey there!" RED was trying to flirt with him, but he told her off.

"...and if you ever bother one of my friends or anyone in my family again, I won't be so nice next time." I could swear she whimpered as she and Drew Tanaka ran away. I was on the verge of tears, and he just wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey."

"Hey Seaweed Brain. I miss you."

"I miss you too, I would rather be over there with you than stuck here."

"I know but I'll be over there tomorrow for taco night."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Gods it feels so good to say that, especially to you. I really never thought I would have anyone who would ever feel the same. I'm so grateful that I found you."

"Listen, I'm the luckiest guy, I have the most gorgeous, funny, cute, kindest girlfriend, who deserves the world, so don't you ever say she is less than that."

"Alright, alright I'm sorry Seaweed Brain."

"Its okay, just if anybody tells you otherwise I'll beat them up."

"You get in enough trouble."

"I know but you're worth it."

"Stop, I want to kiss you but its a phone, so you better stop making me want you."

"I always want to kiss you, how do you think I feel when you're over here, and I can't hold you or kiss you?"  Of course Helen came home at that point and my moment of bliss was destroyed.

"I have to go Helen is calling me to help with the groceries. I love you." I hung up and went out to go help.

"Finally you little tramp, where have you been?"

"I'm sorry He-Mom I was on the phone with a kid from school, we're doing a group project." I really didn't need to give her another reason to call me a whore. Or let her in on my life.

"You know what?"

"Yes?"

"You should just leave, make all of our lives easier you know? Just something to think about... Now take these in the house and go to bed. No dinner for you tonight, you don't deserve it after being late to come help me." I brought the food inside, and ran into my bedroom. I couldn't help but cry and wish for Percy to come and wrap his arms around me, and tell me everything was going to be okay.

...

The next morning I packed up my stuff, snuck out my window, and didn't look back. I didn't really have a destination in mind but I ended up at the Jackson's. It was almost ten so I thought it would be okay to knock.

I knocked on the door and Sally opened the door. She took one look at me at pulled me into a hug. It didn't truly hit me, how much I wished I had a mother until she hugged me. I also learned that she's where Percy gets his good hugs.

"If you want you can stay in Percy's room." She winked at me and let me step inside. Percy was the first to notice me and my stuff.

"Annabeth..." I didn't care if Peyton could see, I hugged him. I really needed a hug from him. "Its okay, we're all here for you. Anything you need."

"Annabeth what happened?" Peyton walked up to us, she didn't seem to question Percy hugging me. Maybe because thats just the kind of guy he is.

"Well last night I was late to go out and help with the groceries, and she told me it would be best if I just left, and she sent my to bed without dinner.

"You must be starving!" Sally rushed to set me up with a plate of pancakes, blue of course. Percy's hand doesn't leave mine, and when it did, he just rested it on my leg or knee. He was drowning his pancakes in syrup, when Tyson came down.

"Whoa sexy lady alert!"

"Tyson!"

"Oh sorry mom." He grabbed a plate and drowned his pancakes just as Percy had. The last to come down was Paul and Estelle. Paul looked confused at first but then he and Sally had what appeared to be a mental conversation, and he sat down to eat.

...

After breakfast Sally took me upstairs to Percy's room, claiming that his room was the only place she could put me because Peyton shared a room with Stella. Percy was the only one who didn't share a room. I'm almost 100% sure she knows about us.

"Mom thats crazy! Percy hates Annabeth! You're going to get her killed!"

"I won't kill her. I promise." Peyton just glared at her brother but I couldn't be happier. How she knows I'm uncertain of, but I'm not going to question her.

That night, after we said goodnight to everyone, Percy and I went to his room, and he just hugged me. He just seemed to know what I needed when I needed it.

"Happy five months." I looked at him and realized he wasn't kidding. I had forgotten our five month anniversary.

"I'm sorry!"

"Why? I got the best present, you, in my room, all the time." He leaned in for a kiss and I met him there. I really wanted to just wrap myself around him, but it was the first night, I didn't want to risk it yet, plus that would be weird. Being so intimate when his entire family is all around us... "I love you so much."

"I love you. I don't know how I got so lucky to have you in my life, let alone, as my boyfriend." He picked me up, kissing, and spun around.

I ended up falling asleep in his bed. I woke up and my pillow was weirdly hard but also comfortable, and when I opened my eyes I saw it was Percy's chest. How he got his shirt off  while I was on him I have no clue, but I'm not mad. I was absentmindedly tracing the ridges in his chest with my finger.

"That tickles." I jumped, and he laughed.

"Sorry." He went in for a kiss but he had some drool running down the side of his face. "Nope, you clean up that drool and then I'll kiss you." He gave me the sad seal eyes, they're literally the hardest thing to resist and he knows it. "No, Thats not fair. Just wipe your face, thats all I ask of you.' He rubbed his face on his pillow and leaned in. When our lips met, my hands found their way to his hair, and he started kissing my neck. It was a solid make out session I'll give him that, but then a different Jackson popped into my head. Peyton. Oh gods how are we ever going to tell her?