Part-1

Get out of ur comfortable zone..step out of your boundaries..do what your heart desires...these things are best said than done.We all have our own problems and stuff but that doesn't mean that we have to focus on those  and whine all day that your  life is miserable.It was you who decided to only see things in a negative point of view.It was you who have space for that problems to bother you.It was you who decided that those problems will affect your mental health and your own health.It was you who decided to be weak.You did all those things and decided to be miserable and you chose misfortune instead of being happy but you whine that you're life miserable.If u decide to be happy,then be happy.If u decide to be strong,then be strong.Everything is your own decision.Everything which happens in your life happen because you let it happen.Even if things doesn't go the way you wanted it to go,then just flow with the flow.Bad things happen but it happens for a reason and the reason is to teach you a life lesson.You have to learn the lesson and fucking come out of it.But if u get entangled instead of learning your lesson it's your own fault.So be happy,live the way your heart and mind desires you to be.Be yourself,love yourself.Get out of your boring life and start living the way you want to live.

         Hope you all have a great day