Chapter 43

Lisa had walked out from the parking lot. She didn't told Irene about this hospital appointment. Despite of refusing to undergo at any treatment, she was curious at how worst her current situation is.

She opened her car door when someone talked behind her, it made her quickly turn her head. She wasn't expecting to see this person right infront of her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Lisa asked in distaste.

"Calm down. As a husband, I'm concern on who's my wife dating." Suho raised both of his palms in surrender.

"Don't ever call yourself a husband, you lost that right when you raised your hand with Irene" Lisa said with anger.

"Lisa, I know what I did with Irene was wrong. And I'm very sorry about it. Look, you can punch my gut until you get enough of it" Suho said sincerely.

"I'm not a violent person same with you." Lisa clenched her jaw.

"Well, atleast I'm fit and physically fine" Suho chuckled. Lisa looked at her with worry in her face.

"What do you mean?" Lisa coldly asked.

"Let's just say, I went here to meet a friend, however, I accidentally hear your talk with "my friend". You get it right? The doctor you're asking for a consult was my friend, coincidentally. Yup, pure coincidence."

"So, you're sick? Cancer perhaps?" Suho asked, not really concerned but more in a mocking way.

"Karma is really a bitch." Suho mumbled, shaking his head.

"None of your business" Lisa said calmly.

"It's selfish of you to keep this fact at your girlfriend. She needs to know. At some point, you're fooling her." Suho stated and Lisa felt the guilt all over her body.

"Once you die, you will leave her in agony. Is this your way of revenge from the things she did before? If so, you're doing great. Hands up, to be honest."

"I'm not with her to seek vengeance. I'm with her because I love her" Lisa gritted her teeth. Suho was starting to get in her head. What he said was all true, aside from the vengeance matter. It was true that Irene will be in pain once she leave.

"You're just selfish then." Suho shrugged.

"If I were you, I would tell her right away-" Suho stopped when he saw Lisa's gaze became similar with daggers.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Tho, I doubt she won't notice because look at you, you look so skinny" He quickly added.

"On the last note, Lisa. I never perceive you as someone who is selfish and stupid. Irene deserves to know everything, even if it would hurt her. It's not only for you to decide what path to take" Suho said as he rest his hands inside his pockets.

"Refusing to undergo a treatment huh, stupid" Suho mocked and it made Lisa looked on the floor.

"You don't understand me."

"I understand you, being a coward must be so easy for you" Suho replied.

"If I went into one, it would make me weak. I am a stage four cancer patient, Suho. I'll deteriorate in process of healing. Of healing that has low chances of making me well. And it would hurt Irene to see me helpless, it would torture her. I'd like to make each moment with her special, far from pain that's why I refused." Lisa smiled bitterly.

"I hate to see her giving pity on me when she should be happy. I'll hate to see her cry over some pathetic reason, over me."

"We'll all leave this planet, I just took the early flight" Lisa laughed without humor.