• 8 •

•••

•••

اے خدا سن لے دعا
کچھ نہیں چا ہیئے اس کے سوا۔

•••

"I need you, love." He whispered huskily as he inches closer to her making her breathing sparse. His eyes were so hypnotizing and his words were blowing her away and his cologne, Damn! As soon as she felt his hot breath on her lips, her senses got alert, and she pushed at his chest with all the strength she got.

He stumbled back, too occupied in her gray orbs to grasp the reality when she made a run for the door, she turned the knob and took a step out but decided to turn around and give him the piece of her mind.

He was still in his place looking at her while smirking. "S-sir, I suggest you t-to have an appointment with psychiatrist, cause you've lost your mind!" She blurted out flustered and with that she ran away from there and his laughter echoed in his office.

She was almost jogging to her office, when she bumped into someone. His things fell on the floor and Riya immediately crouched down to help the person while mumbling. "I'm sorry."

She holds the file in her hand and it was the liver transplant documents. Her eyes looked up to met with that of Moiz's and her brows furrowed. She gave his file back and asked questioningly. "Whose are these?" Her voice soft.

Moiz smiled at her awkwardly as he rubbed the nape of his neck. "It's one of my friends." He informed looking at her keenly.

"Why your face is red like a tomato?" He asked looking at her cheeks and his words somehow made her more flustered as the thing that happened in boss's office racked her mind.

"Oh! It's nothing, I've to check on patients. Will meet you and gang at lunch." She informed and moved past him towards her office but little faster.

As, soon as she was in her office, she closed the door shut and breathed in deeply. She drinks the whole glass of water in one go and sat on her chair holding her cheeks, and then she removed her squared spectacles and literally fanned her hands on her face to lower down the hotness of her cheeks.

Oh, Lord!!

That was so intense and scary. Why in the world, sir would say such thing. Either he has lost his mind or he's totally whipped by her charms. She doubts the second option!

Maybe he was high on some drugs!

Few days passed in a blur. Riya tried her best to ignore her boss as much as she can. She'll work like a mystery woman, always cautious and hiding from sir and neither he tried to confront her. Of course, he can barge in her office and demand the reason of her behaviour, but he never did.

It simply means, he was on drugs or wasn't in his senses, when he said all that and now he forgot it. Well it's good for her if it's the way she thinks it is.